• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Why Dodgers’ Corey Seager should play shortstop next season … for the Angels.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Correa or Seager would be great. We haven't had a productive SS in terms of both offense and defense in a long time. 

Agreed, Seager would be fabulous. 

I still like the idea of Kris Bryant though. Reason be is if Rendon, Upton or Walsh gets injured then he's an immediate replacement. He could man the outfield as we swap one of Adell/Marsh to the Marlins for a solid arm. Could be a win/win for our offense and rotation. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Correa or Seager would be great. We haven't had a productive SS in terms of both offense and defense in a long time. 

At some point soon the Angels will have to offer Ohtani big money to stay. It will not be available if they put that money into the SS position. I think the Angels are at that crossroad where they really need the minor leaguers to come through to keep the payroll under the cap. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why should it be Seager and not Correra.  Correra is easily preferable considering the injury issues with Seager and also, that he probably shouldn’t be playing shortstop for long.  He’s pretty shitty defensively. 

I’d rather have Correa too, but he’ll come at a high price.