• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread: Angels vs. Indians (3/16/2021) Canning on the bump!

Chuck

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ahmed Rosario making Jo Adell look like a gold glove outfielder today!

I read these comments before watching the game.

Thought ya'll were being too harsh even after the second dropped ball.

Now I'm in the third and he's just committed two more errors on one play.  I count four errors total in 3 innings (official scorer apparently gave him a mercy single error on that drop+bad throw).

Now I think ya'll were too kind to him.  This is ugly.

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

So far, Iglesias, Mayers, Claudio, and maybe Faria are the only ones to rely on for important relief work.  Buttrey is still a concern.

Gotta have more depth!

Buttrey has looked good to me. He has struck out a batter per inning in ST and his pitches have looked much better. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Buttrey has looked good to me. He has struck out a batter per inning in ST and his pitches has looked much better. 

That is good to hear.

They really need Aug-Sept 2018/April-May 2019 Buttrey.

Something happened from June 2019 - September 2020.   

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, Lazorko Saves said:

I read these comments before watching the game.

Thought ya'll were being too harsh even after the second dropped ball.

Now I'm in the third and he's just committed two more errors on one play.  I count four errors total in 3 innings (official scorer apparently gave him a mercy single error on that drop+bad throw).

Now I think ya'll were too kind to him.  This is ugly.

Last thing Adell needs is to feel good about his defense... lol.

9 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ohtani bombs beat kale bombs every day.

Let’s look at the evidence, boys. 

I’m older than Strad, so what I do is historically more long lasting. 

My breakfast omelette this morning included kale. 

Ohtani crushed one today. 

coincidence? I think not. 

i'm here with my daughter and we were able to see two games. Ohtani hit three bombs, and the third one was just crushed. man, that was a lot of fun. we're heading home today.

got to listen to some guy to the right of my seats talking about how ohtani needs to hit full time and stop pitching. don't think he was an angels fan (or maybe it was jon heyman slumming it with us casual fans). said this is a 40-50 homer guy and this would be the last season of this pitching "experiment." i always enjoy hearing fans of other teams and their take on things, but the way he said things was rather of short-sighted, like he hadn't seen ohtani pitch at all or looked at the details of his pitching outings.

so yes, it was definitely jon heyman.

47 minutes ago, Tank said:

got to listen to some guy to the right of my seats talking about how ohtani needs to hit full time and stop pitching. don't think he was an angels fan (or maybe it was jon heyman slumming it with us casual fans). said this is a 40-50 homer guy and this would be the last season of this pitching "experiment." i always enjoy hearing fans of other teams and their take on things, but the way he said things was rather of short-sighted, like he hadn't seen ohtani pitch at all or looked at the details of his pitching outings.

so yes, it was definitely jon heyman.

Yeah, it's a good thing we never hear those kinds of narratives among the Angels' faithful.

Sounds like a fun trip with your daughter. We also took our daughter to ST this year, but I'm not sure how much she enjoyed it from inside the womb. She seemed to get excited after my wife enjoyed some chicken nachos.

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, it's a good thing we never hear those kinds of narratives among the Angels' faithful.

Sounds like a fun trip with your daughter. We also took our daughter to ST this year, but I'm not sure how much she enjoyed it from inside the womb. She seemed to get excited after my wife enjoyed some chicken nachos.

you should have tried the kale. your daughter would have been even more excited, plus it's an aphrodisiac for mrs. taylor.

trust me on this one.

On 3/16/2021 at 12:23 PM, Dtwncbad said:

In my world, I believe Bieber is best when he throws changes with a purpose.

Can’t believe nobody got this.

Snuck in the names of four Bieber albums in one sentence.

Zero recognition for that kind of effort effort is emotionally damaging.

3 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Only 1 person here should have known that.

7 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

the fact that you know the names of four bieber albums might be the saddest thing i've ever read on this board.