• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I wouldn't be shocked though.

Do we really see him returning after all this? It's unfortunate because even if there's no evidence, he's already been convicted by social media and it will absolutely give the Angels bad press.

Again, it's stupid but it's the way it is.

Did Scotty hack your account and lose memory of the first (checks) 40 pages of this thread?

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Please explain why we should accept anything Nick Francona says?

That said it would be par for the course for MLB to whitewash to the greatest extent possible.

No clue about Nick, but we know nothing Tito will say about the subject is credible...   At least based on the Athletic article.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, cals said:

You can’t imagine?  Maybe he just boned chicks that wanted him and thankfully that’s still legal.

Correct, I said I can't imagine what's taking so long in the investigation and I stand by that.  Even if what you're speculating is the way it's going down, it seems like that shouldn't take 7 weeks or whatever, either.  At this point, I'm not even saying what I think might or might not have happened.  It's just bizarre that it's taking this long.

Hey @cals, if the Angels were to fire him before the end of the investigation, would they lose a lawsuit for wrongful termination regardless of the outcome of the investigation?   I would think they would based on being fired prior to the findings of the investigation.  

11 minutes ago, cals said:

Those are very good questions.  I don’t do that type of law but I would guess that they could fire him but if it turns out I’m right and he’s just a real ladies man then they risk a lawsuit later.  In the highly unlikely event he’s a creep, then they would be fine.  Even then he could sue and claim he was framed by a bunch of lying broads (and he’s probably win, TBH).

Oh I assumed that since California says he’s entitled to an investigation, based on denying it, that if they fired him without the conclusion then that’s breaking a labor law or some shit like that. 

32 minutes ago, cals said:

Those are very good questions.  I don’t do that type of law but I would guess that they could fire him but if it turns out I’m right and he’s just a real ladies man then they risk a lawsuit later.  In the highly unlikely event he’s a creep, then they would be fine.  Even then he could sue and claim he was framed by a bunch of lying broads (and he’s probably win, TBH).

23 minutes ago, cals said:

Dude stop Picarding me, bro.

it's well deserved. i don't know if you're an actual lawyer, but that was an awful summation.