• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I think bad defense has had more of an impact on the pitching than anything else...And Wise has been working with these guys since close to the beginning of the year, so it's not like there was some mid-stream change.  Also, the pitching was terrible last year, so what impact did Callaway have then? 

Yes, but he isn't the actual chosen pitching coach, he is interim which means he is a secondary emergency choice. If the Angels started the offseason knowing they were filling the position, do you think Wise is their first choice?

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, but he isn't the actual chosen pitching coach, he is interim which means he is a secondary emergency choice. If the Angels started the offseason knowing they were filling the position, do you think Wise is their first choice?

Well, they didn't start the offseason knowing they were filling the position, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Edited by jsnpritchett

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Screenshot_20210501-234043_Chrome~2.jpg

Leaving a passive aggressive reaction without engaging in discussion is literally the gayest thing. 

You guys are stupid and I hate you.

We had literally just had a discussion about the very thing he posted about. That's why I gave an exasperated facepalm. Really don't see what the big deal is. You also got all over me about this yesterday WHILE I was typing a response to the post of yours that I reacted to. 

Relax.

13 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

We had literally just had a discussion about the very thing he posted about. That's why I gave an exasperated facepalm. Really don't see what the big deal is. You also got all over me about this yesterday WHILE I was typing a response to the post of yours that I reacted to. 

Relax.

Shut up nerd.

• 3 weeks later...