• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

1 hour ago, cals said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that some of your wives read AW and you are doing your best to make sure you aren’t sleeping on the couch tonight.  There really is no other explanation.

How often do you have to sleep on the couch?

3 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Perhaps some of us are just decent human beings who recognize that there's a real,  widespread problem with this type of behavior (in the world in general, not just baseball or sports specifically), and we'd like to see a change.  Is that hard to believe? 

I'm not "virtue signaling" (or any other dismissive term someone might use). I legitimately do not care if individuals here like me or hate me, since I've never met any of you in person and never will.  I've written the things I've written because I believe them.  

It’s a long thread, go back and really read it.  My posts in particulat.

34 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what this has to do with my post or the post to which I was replying? 

Sorry, likely to have misdirected that one (you’re right on target).  But this topic pushes my buttons, I was a licensed clinical social worker for decades.  I’ve heard a few stories of trauma.  I’ve experienced some myself.  I’ve supervised small and large staffs.  It’s seldom as simple as it sounds.

5 minutes ago, Revad said:

Sorry, likely to have misdirected that one (you’re right on target).  But this topic pushes my buttons, I was a licensed clinical social worker for decades.  I’ve heard a few stories of trauma.  I’ve experienced some myself.  I’ve supervised small and large staffs.  It’s seldom as simple as it sounds.

Got it!  So, yeah, I think you and I are largely on the same page.  That's why I was confused!  🙂 Ha.