• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Of course not.

But if I were in a long-term abusive relationship in which the behavior was constant, and my family member was a public figure, and their behavior had implications beyond our own relationship, going public might be appropriate.

I'd still like to know how you think their relationship is abusive.

16 minutes ago, cals said:

I wrote the first line on our female neighbor's mirror in their bathroom apartment, on campus at UC Santa Cruz.  Now, these bitches had it coming, they stole our couch.  But they reported us and the school didn't care they stole our couch, they only cared about my hateful writings.  I was kicked out of on campus housing. 

This feels like the cals origin story.

2 minutes ago, ScottT said:

You are so ridiculous.

If this is directed at me, I've linked to multiple articles and summaries at various points in this thread that discuss the allegations, as well as allegations about who knew what and when. If you can't or won't read them or follow along, I'm not going to offer you any other assistance.

18 minutes ago, ScottT said:

People are blaming the Angels for not firing him, but really it's out of their hands right now.

MLB is in charge of the investigation and the Angels can't fire him and get off the hook of his money until the investigation is done. Plus, they can't comment due to the ongoing investigation.

They may take some PR hits from uneducated people, but unfortunately that's the consequence they have to deal with for not digging deeper into Callaway's past before they hired him.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nick Francona wouldn't be shit in sports without his last name. I don't think he realizes that.

What in the world does this have to do with anything?  He shouldn't criticize his dad because if he didn't have his last name he'd be a nobody?  What?