• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

6 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Am I suppose to react to Nick Francona's response?  He offers nothing new except his own "trauma" in this ordeal.  If you have an issue with your father, man-up and either confront him or leave it alone.  Publicly airing family grievances is cowardly and says more about the person whining than the issue.

26 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Man gets cheated on by his wife for two years... and calls the other man's employer repeatedly.

Any other revelations in this article?

My wife cheats on me for two years with a major league coach, I'm not calling the cheater's employer, I'm calling the best divorce attorney possible.  Bitch and bitch's bitch gonna need to pay for my "emotional scarring."

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

By consensual he must mean he was OK with it because it seems other than a couple of sluts, no one else was. This has now gone on for a month and so far no action by the league or the Angels. Jr must have a damn good lawyer.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:25 PM, Blarg said:

I am disappointed that you've come to this conclusion while having no facts at your disposal to convict him. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Sounds like Terry Francona is an emotionally abusive ahole. If he didn't want his conduct made public, he should have been a decent father.

The cycle only ends when a son recognizes that being an abusive asshole is wrong, not by making it public.

2 minutes ago, eligrba said:

The cycle only ends when a son recognizes that being an abusive asshole is wrong, not by making it public.

The cycle ends by bringing abuse out into the light. The reason it continues is that people think keeping "family secrets" is more important than honesty and transparency.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

I believe in due process, not bleeding hearts seeking emotional vindication for something they never experienced. 

Isn't the due process what's happening now? Do you think the Angels are taking three weeks to make a rash decision?

I don't believe right away that every man accused is guilty. Women definitely have something to gain by lying. What is taking so long though? It's been a month. The longer this goes on, the worse it means for Callaway. There has got to be evidence against him or this would have been over weeks ago. How long do the Angels go with Wise as pitching coach? I believe he will be cleared from Covid19 in a couple of days. Are the Angels really going to keep him around? When is it PC to fire him and move on? Do you think the Angels have someone else in mind or does Wise take the gig full time?

And @Inside Pitch is right about this. The Angels may be screwed either way here. Not only are they losing the best pitching coach in baseball, but off the field they may be forced to fire him for PR purposes but also have a wrongful termination suit on their hands of the relationships are consensual. Not a good spot to be in.

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

And @Inside Pitch is right about this. The Angels may be screwed either way here. Not only are they losing the best pitching coach in baseball, but off the field they may be forced to fire him for PR purposes but also have a wrongful termination suit on their hands of the relationships are consensual. Not a good spot to be in.

Several women have already stated the contact was not consensual, which is the very definition of non-consensual. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

I really don't think a wrongful termination lawsuit would hold up in this case.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Isn't the due process what's happening now? Do you think the Angels are taking three weeks to make a rash decision?

The investigation is occurring right now. Please brush up on your 8th grade history in order to understand due process. I believe the Angels aren't in a position to make any decisions right now until the investigation is concluded, otherwise they'd have a lawsuit on their hands.

Let the process play out. I'm sure your strong desire for termination will be satiated at some point, you just need to learn to be patient.