• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

I've been on the don't-get-Kluber bandwagon all offseason. Shoulder injuries are nasty. I have zero faith in his durability going forward. Could be wrong, but that's my view. I don't think the Angels could afford to chance a roster spot on him. They need more certainty with Heaney, Canning, and Ohtani already on the roster.

Taillon interested me, but the two TJ's thing does make you nervous. There's obvious upside, and a lot less wear and tear on the arm than Kluber, but you have to wonder if he's actually able to stay healthy at this point. I wasn't necessarily opposed to trading for him, but I'm also not heartbroken that we didn't. 

Obviously we'll see over the next season whether whoever we do get was a better option or not. 

Yanks taking a real risk here, 3 of there starters have dealt with serious injuries.

Kulber, Shoulder issues and injuries

Sevy, Tj and won't be back til mid season

Taillon, two Tj and also sholuder history.

Than they have Domingo who had hasn't had an era under 4 in his career.

Montgomery, still coming back from Tj, but should be a solid 3/4

Garcia: talk about overhyped, no where near an Ace, dude looks more like a back of the rotation arm.