Sign in to follow this  
mymerlincat

Keynan Middleton goes at it with Angels fans on twitter

17 minutes ago, OregonLAA said:

He isn’t wrong. The energy at games in SoCal in general is awful. Kills me watching games at ballparks and stadiums around the country and how much they get into it

I went to a couple Cardinals games last year. First one was against the Marlins. Tons of empty seats. I sat 7 or 8 rows behind home plate for $27. Pretty quiet game. 

The differences are incredibly exaggerated. Other countries are another matter, but baseball is generally pretty mellow in the US

26 minutes ago, OregonLAA said:

He isn’t wrong. The energy at games in SoCal in general is awful. Kills me watching games at ballparks and stadiums around the country and how much they get into it

He is wrong. When this team is good the stadium is poppin. You guys are playing like trash so you’re gonna get a trash stadium atmosphere. It’s not rocket science.

Didn’t Erstad make a comment about being able to hear the lights? Everyone got all up in arms then too. These guys play on the road. They hear how other stadiums play. He’s not wrong

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

Well all you need to do is read his takes on whether or not the Angels will adhere to protocols.  Multiple times he’s said something to the affect of, “they’ll be fine until Upton and Goodwin go out to the clubs”.  I’m curious why he chose those two players.   

ASSuming again Stradling I see? 

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Oh.

I'd love to hear a white Canadians point of view on what is and isn't acceptable.

Brandon is woke!

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Nope Chuck is a class act and professional... me not so much

Hence the word "alt," a.k.a., alter ego.