• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keynan Middleton goes at it with Angels fans on twitter

mmc

What an asshat. 

Bro you’re a mediocre reliever. It’s questionable if you’re even the 3rd best reliever in one of the worst bullpens in all of baseball. This clown needs to learn to shut his mouth.

Taking jabs at fans will not make you well liked. It’s obvious Angel stadium has been louder then what it sounded like on the speakers. He’s just trying to be an ass. And I see he already took the tweet down. Lol what a puss.

Guess what Key.... if the team is good the crowds will come and be as loud as you want them to be. But you have to be good and we haven’t been good in 6 years. So stop bitching at the fans for being quiet when you guys have played like utter trash. 

3 hours ago, Bronson said:

What an asshat. 

Bro you’re a mediocre reliever. It’s questionable if you’re even the 3rd best reliever in one of the worst bullpens in all of baseball. This clown needs to learn to shut his mouth.

Taking jabs at fans will not make you well liked. It’s obvious Angel stadium has been louder then what it sounded like on the speakers. He’s just trying to be an ass. And I see he already took the tweet down. Lol what a puss.

Guess what Key.... if the team is good the crowds will come and be as loud as you want them to be. But you have to be good and we haven’t been good in 6 years. So stop bitching at the fans for being quiet when you guys have played like utter trash. 

And yet he’s better at his profession than most of us will ever be.  

Dude needs to shut the fuck up and pitch. 

Seems like a clubhouse cancer type. I thought he was going to be the future closer but tbh I don't care if the Angels just dump his ass.

I'm all for guys talking shit and showing emotions but that's if you aren't a complete asshat about it. 

On the flip side, fans should stop talking shit about players on their Twitter pages. Get a grip. Hit your wife and go to sleep like the rest of us do.