Sign in to follow this  
mymerlincat

Keynan Middleton goes at it with Angels fans on twitter

8 hours ago, Jason said:

I got rid of twitter for this reason. Completely toxic environment 

Same.....actually never even really had one. There was a moment where it was only poker based, but Twitter is such a complete toxic shit hole.

As for Keynan, no good is ever going to come out of this. Even if correct (which he is), it's just never going to go into a positive place.

Not sure enough fans will hear about this, but if they do he's probably blown any chance he'd have at any sort of contract extension the team may have offered down the road. Fans can be pretty forgiving when you play well, but his act isn't going to play in Orange County at his performance level.

1 hour ago, RendZone said:

I’m not a fan of Middleton. I respect that he took a knee but holding his fist up just isn’t the same message.

Oh.

I'd love to hear a white Canadians point of view on what is and isn't acceptable.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Oh.

I'd love to hear a white Canadians point of view on what is and isn't acceptable.

Well all you need to do is read his takes on whether or not the Angels will adhere to protocols.  Multiple times he’s said something to the affect of, “they’ll be fine until Upton and Goodwin go out to the clubs”.  I’m curious why he chose those two players.   

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Oh.

Trout and Rendon seems like the club rats on the team. I’d be watching them extra close.

50 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well all you need to do is read his takes on whether or not the Angels will adhere to protocols.  Multiple times he’s said something to the affect of, “they’ll be fine until Upton and Goodwin go out to the clubs”.  I’m curious why he chose those two players.   

Because they’re genetically designed to dance.