• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keynan Middleton goes at it with Angels fans on twitter

mmc

Angel Stadium is electric, when the team is playing impactful games. 2002 World Series, people were talking about the Rally Monkey but that was more of a symbol of just how much energy was in the place. 

And players feed off that. 

Some guys prefer playing back East because NY, Boston, PHI, CHI, or even STL typically have those environments built into their stadium and history, but not so much in Anaheim. The Angels aren't the only attraction in town and that's largely because of the beautiful weather. 

As a result you have a laid-back fan base that trickles in around the 2nd inning and some of which leaves in the 8th. And there's good and bad. Good in that there are some fans, it's low key, nice weather and less scrutiny. Bad in that unless it's October, you aren't going to get that buy-in from the crowd. 

But when the team is in the thick of things, that place buzzes. 

Edited by Second Base

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

But when the team is in the thick of things, that place buzzes. 

The place has been buzzing lately @Second Base.  It’s been a lot of fun to see the bigger crowds, less electronic prompts to tell the crowd to “MAKE NOISE”, and the best part is because the team is really fun to watch right now.

This homestand has been really great so far.  Like hitting, I feel winning is contagious and that Mothers Day game may have just been the catalyst.

Or at least I hope so.

4 hours ago, angelsnationtalk said:

I love how Keynan Middleton talked so much shit about our fanbase yet his best years were with the Angels. 
Then the dude pitches for Seattle and now Arizona which both teams lack a fanbase. 

Ultimate would be he finishes with Oakland pitching to 9,000 fans.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.35.54 AM.png

Im getting old. I feel like hes been gone a hell of a lot longer than 2 years.