• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels starters under Callaway: Who has a big year?

Unpopular Opinion -- Angels will have 4 starters each start 10 games with ERA's under 3.75. Ohtani, Bundy, Heaney, Canning. Pena, Andriese, Teheran, Sandoval all will start some games, but won't get 10 starts. I think Teheran will start 7 or 8 games, and his ERA will be around that mark, sub 4.1, way better than his projections, cuz he literally always does that.

Sandoval will get 3-4 starts, as will Pena and Andriese. They are going to use a 6-man rotation, but I think a 7th may actually pop in there some weeks.

The Rotation will Likely Be: Heaney, Bundy, Ohtani, Canning, Andriese, Pena to open the year. I think they may use a 7th starter the second week, if Sandoval or Teheran is ready.

That keeps everyone on extra rest.

Assuming Teheran or Sandoval gets back up to speed, one could start on 7-30. Then for the next two weeks, Pena would be skipped. Then there are two weeks without an off day, then every other week has an off day.

It would be hillarious if the 2021 American League Cy Young comes down to Felix (Angels) and Harvey (Astros). Felix going 20-5 with a 2.50 ERA, 0.95 WHIP, and 240 strikeouts in 230 innings pitched and Harvey going 23-3 with a 2.30 ERA, 0.85 WHIP, and 300 strikeouts in 250 innings pitched. Harvey rising back from the dead on the Astros because, well, of course, they're the Astros! 

13 minutes ago, ukyah said:

teheran's gonna win 20 games. 

mostly because he just doesn't care, then the angels are going to dump him.

That is a ton of wins this year.  Like 1/3 of the games.  If he wins anywhere close we will win the division.

39 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

I can see Bundy taking a big step forward. Dude lost his triple-digit heat, but he is still a good pitcher. Out of the band box east, out of what has to have been an oppressive atmosphere, and onto a very good team dedicated to winning.

debatable