• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/q2Z8rxK?fbclid=IwAR3gCtrw80jlIUxb-OlOsEKWBLqvEuYeeCZyq95zY4ufsh8pEyNYGWhKkGg

WaPo: Trump's worldview forged by neglect and trauma at home, his niece says in new book

Mary Trump is Donald's niece and a Dr. of clinical physchology, who psychoanalyzes her uncle in her new book.

NO WAY is she trying to capitalize on her name.

The last time I was in Barnes & Noble, I wandered through the history section per my norm. The number Of books just about trump was ridiculous. I stopped counting at 30.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, Tank said:

NO WAY is she trying to capitalize on her name.

The last time I was in Barnes & Noble, I wandered through the history section per my norm. The number Of books just about trump was ridiculous. I stopped counting at 30.

Of course. That doesn't mean she's full of shit though. She clearly can't stand him, and hasn't for a long time. 

10 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Of course. That doesn't mean she's full of shit though. She clearly can't stand him, and hasn't for a long time. 

Other than MAGA hatters, who can stand the guy outside of trying to make money off him?

Edited by st1ckboy

On 7/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, mtangelsfan said:

You realize most teachers teach because they love being around their students?  You think you will keep them retained when all they are doing is not being around students?

https://apple.news/AZ3ycQHtvRCyUYoDq-TD6dA
maybe not but could just be union talking points. I’m pretty sure it’s a requirement for teacher’s unions to oppose Trump as much as possible 

On 7/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, mtangelsfan said:

You realize most teachers teach because they love being around their students?  You think you will keep them retained when all they are doing is not being around students?

I do realize most teachers love being around students. I also realize that despite that they still wouldn't want to risk theirs and their families lives to do so. 

I don't think anyone doesn't want schools to restart, people just want it to be safe for the students and faculty. The #1 way to make it safe is to bring the risk of infection down by decreasing the case count. 

On 7/7/2020 at 12:28 PM, UndertheHalo said:

To me it seems like the school thing really is a region by region case.  Florida opening them in a month or less with probably the worst outbreak in the country seems like ridiculous lunacy to me.  Utah on the other hand ? I mean why wouldn’t they reopen schools.  Big country guys. 

The problem with that is all it takes is 1 parent to take a family vacation to Florida and bring back an infected asymptomatic child 

Wife of dead man named in book by Trump's niece debunks 'absurd' claim

President Trump's niece Mary L. Trump alleges in her new tell-all book that her uncle paid a friend to take a college admissions test more than 50 years ago so he could gain acceptance into the elite Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. However, a new video from the wife of the now-deceased friend tells a very different story.

"To hedge his bets he enlisted Joe Shapiro, a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker to take his SATs for him," Mary Trump wrote in her book. "That was much easier to pull on in the days before photo IDS and computerized records. Donald, who never lacked for funds, paid his buddy well.”

But in her video message, Pam Shriver said her late husband met Trump after he was already enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania.

"My late husband Joe Shapiro passed away 21 years ago. He was a man of great integrity, honesty; he was a hard worker. He was literally the smartest person I ever met," Shriver began. "He went to University of Pennsyvlania, member of the class of 1968. It was while he was at University of Pennsylvania where he met Donald Trump. They became friends; they loved the sport of golf. They shared the same hometown of New York City; they shared the same campus. They stayed in a little bit of touch through the years."

Alas, the book that would bring Trump down has flaws.

Dems are trying anything and everything to bring him down.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Wife of dead man named in book by Trump's niece debunks 'absurd' claim

President Trump's niece Mary L. Trump alleges in her new tell-all book that her uncle paid a friend to take a college admissions test more than 50 years ago so he could gain acceptance into the elite Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. However, a new video from the wife of the now-deceased friend tells a very different story.

"To hedge his bets he enlisted Joe Shapiro, a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker to take his SATs for him," Mary Trump wrote in her book. "That was much easier to pull on in the days before photo IDS and computerized records. Donald, who never lacked for funds, paid his buddy well.”

But in her video message, Pam Shriver said her late husband met Trump after he was already enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania.

"My late husband Joe Shapiro passed away 21 years ago. He was a man of great integrity, honesty; he was a hard worker. He was literally the smartest person I ever met," Shriver began. "He went to University of Pennsyvlania, member of the class of 1968. It was while he was at University of Pennsylvania where he met Donald Trump. They became friends; they loved the sport of golf. They shared the same hometown of New York City; they shared the same campus. They stayed in a little bit of touch through the years."

Alas, the book that would bring Trump down has flaws.

Dems are trying anything and everything to bring him down.

Then it's not may be a different Joe Shapiro. Is there only one  Joe Shapiro in the US? Plus this is probably the most believable accusation in the whole book. Aside from the one when he told his niece when he saw her in a bathing suit that she was stacked. 

5 hours ago, tennischmp said:

I do realize most teachers love being around students. I also realize that despite that they still wouldn't want to risk theirs and their families lives to do so. 

I don't think anyone doesn't want schools to restart, people just want it to be safe for the students and faculty. The #1 way to make it safe is to bring the risk of infection down by decreasing the case count. 

So, no end game, no point of return.  Just a vague “someday”.  Great for kids.

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Or people could figure it out and we could be safe rather than "Let's Open!" This virus will impose terms on us if we don't do things correctly.

36 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Sadly, I think many believe that this virus will eventually go away. It's never going away and it's time for schools to develop a reopening plan. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Sadly, I think many believe that this virus will eventually go away. It's never going away and it's time for schools to develop a reopening plan. 

This is absolutely the case for the time being. If you let your guard down long enough you're back to square one. It's like trying to stop a 2 mile long train.

6 hours ago, tennischmp said:

The problem with that is all it takes is 1 parent to take a family vacation to Florida and bring back an infected asymptomatic child 

How many children, nationwide, have been diagnosed as infected?