• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

He is definitely responsible for a lot, but governors in many states carry the blame and let’s not forget all the  a-holes who refuse to wear masks

Right, but he lets his voice be used to give legitimacy to these people and their BS that it’s fake or whatever.  That’s wrong.  And he should be blamed for that.  And it’s not complicated.  It’s something he could choose to do. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Right, but he lets his voice be used to give legitimacy to these people and their BS that it’s fake or whatever.  That’s wrong.  And he should be blamed for that.  And it’s not complicated.  It’s something he could choose to do. 

Absolutely agree.  

I’ve said before that my feeling is that you can’t blame Trump entirely for the federal government being worthless.  That’s a far come complicated topic.  But I don’t think it’s unfair to blame him for being so inconsistent with his messaging that it becomes possible to give power to the movement of idiots making this worse. 

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

And when teen suicide continues to rise and their education continues to suffer?

Are you going to be volunteering to fill in for the shortage of teachers who will not want to risk their health to be a classroom full of kids for hours daily?

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

And when teen suicide continues to rise and their education continues to suffer?

I think you should focus on finding BigFoot. Montana seems to be where he likes to hang out. Anyway I hope you’re doing well. My buddy from my Kiwanis club moved to Helena and he loves it there. 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is confusing to me, are there a lot of people who feel schools shouldn’t open in the fall?

there are plenty who think we should keep them closed, including some of the teachers.

on my campus, we've talked about a few different scenarios. what we've settled on is making sure there are no more than 15 kids in a room, spaced appropriately, that teachers clean after each class period, and that there is plenty of hand sanitizer all around campus. masks will be required, the cafeteria will deliver meals to classrooms where we'll eat with our kids, and there will have to be social distancing on the playground. kids won't be allowed to use lockers, either. it's all very manageable, but the cleaning after each class period will be a bit of a burden.

we've already started picturing all the potential issues with kids forgetting/losing their masks. that'll be a burden, also.

50 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

six of one, half a dozen of the other.

i don't mean to sound callous, but there's no easy solution to his. you can't simply reopen campuses because of rising suicide rates, but also bringing kids back to campus could significantly increase the rate of infection for both kids and teachers. that's problematic, of course. it's an issue that has adversity on both sides. 

4 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Are you going to be volunteering to fill in for the shortage of teachers who will not want to risk their health to be a classroom full of kids for hours daily?

You realize most teachers teach because they love being around their students?  You think you will keep them retained when all they are doing is not being around students?

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i don't mean to sound callous, but there's no easy solution to his. you can't simply reopen campuses because of rising suicide rates, but also bringing kids back to campus could significantly increase the rate of infection for both kids and teachers. that's problematic, of course. it's an issue that has adversity on both sides. 

If it was easy we would be doing it.  

3 hours ago, Tank said:

I still don't know how schools are going to do the social distancing thing.  Especially the public schools with the average class sizes ranging from 20-30 students.  To look at it like what is mandated on businesses, those class sizes would have to drop to 5-8 students.  The average class room size is recommended at 960 square feet in Calolfornia (from the 2000 edition that I found).  That's only a 30x32 room.  That would mean we need a lot more classes and teachers to be safe from the Rona.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/q2Z8rxK?fbclid=IwAR3gCtrw80jlIUxb-OlOsEKWBLqvEuYeeCZyq95zY4ufsh8pEyNYGWhKkGg

WaPo: Trump's worldview forged by neglect and trauma at home, his niece says in new book

Mary Trump is Donald's niece and a Dr. of clinical physchology, who psychoanalyzes her uncle in her new book.

This book will be the final nail in the coffin. Mary Trump is a highly credible Doctor. She’s not going to put her reputation on the line.