• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is confusing to me, are there a lot of people who feel schools shouldn’t open in the fall?

I think a hybrid schedule is what most schools should consider first before attempting full classroom study. 

2 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I think a hybrid schedule is what most schools should consider first before attempting full classroom study. 

I think we are sadly underestimating what kind of mental health toll we are subjecting our kids too.

the American Pediatric Society has said they believe kids should go back to school. This isn’t like a Trump is a one man show on this subject 

23 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think we are sadly underestimating what kind of mental health toll we are subjecting our kids too.

the American Pediatric Society has said they believe kids should go back to school. This isn’t like a Trump is a one man show on this subject 

Pediatricians are cute when in their own offices they require everyone to wear masks and have a 1 parent with child policy. I don't think many pediatricians would show up to school if they had to be with germ spreading kids in a classroom for 8 hours a day. 

Btw, if Trump wants to have school in the fall he should work to control the spread of the virus and decrease the cases instead of just downplaying and ignoring it. 

23 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If kids go back to full classrooms and get Covid-19 the local School Board gets ripped to shreds, not Trump. That’s not fair. 

14 minutes ago, RendZone said:

If kids go back to full classrooms and get Covid-19 the local School Board gets ripped to shreds, not Trump. That’s not fair. 

There is no possible way we can keep 38 middle school kids in one class 6 feet apart.  These kids lose 2-5 pencils PER DAY.  Masks?  Pffft...

Our hallways are approximately 8 feet wide.  During passing period, in one hallway, there are 380 kids out all at once. 

It will be a disaster. 

10 minutes ago, Redondo said:

It's all about blaming Trump for literally everything. 

He may be to blame for certain things but not all.

How about some people looking in their own backyards?

Think about that, a businessman voted into office to run the country like a business gets the blame when the business is a dumpster fire.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

It's all about blaming Trump for literally everything. 

He may be to blame for certain things but not all.

How about some people looking in their own backyards?

He's the PRESIDENT. He has spent his entire presidency being victimized and acting powerless to solve any of the countries problems.

He needs to stop acting like a child and take responsibility instead of always playing the victim.

1 hour ago, tennischmp said:

Pediatricians are cute when in their own offices they require everyone to wear masks and have a 1 parent with child policy. I don't think many pediatricians would show up to school if they had to be with germ spreading kids in a classroom for 8 hours a day. 

Btw, if Trump wants to have school in the fall he should work to control the spread of the virus and decrease the cases instead of just downplaying and ignoring it. 

You are cute thinking you know more about kids health than pediatricians.

1 hour ago, halomatt said:

There is no possible way we can keep 38 middle school kids in one class 6 feet apart.  These kids lose 2-5 pencils PER DAY.  Masks?  Pffft...

Our hallways are approximately 8 feet wide.  During passing period, in one hallway, there are 380 kids out all at once. 

It will be a disaster. 

A disaster is keeping kids home for another whole year.  

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Plus, more doctors are coming out saying that kids are rarely catching the virus. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Trump is 10000000X personally responsible for being 4 months into a pandemic crisis that is escalating and yet continuing to fail to even describe the topic with the seriousness it deserves.  

He is definitely responsible for a lot, but governors in many states carry the blame and let’s not forget all the  a-holes who refuse to wear masks

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The school board makes the choice, not Trump.

It’s Trump that’s suggesting that everything return back to normal. That’s not fair to put that type of pressure on every school board in America.