• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's Newsweek, so calling it a news outlet is generous. They also didn't blatantly lie, the got it wrong. No one knew he was going there. Blatantly lying is what Trump does.

He does, a lot.

unfortunately this is the crap that fuels Trumpers and will cause them to question everything news reports

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

He does, a lot.

unfortunately this is the crap that fuels Trumpers and will cause them to question everything news reports

I doubt a Newsweek article has that kind of effect. And again, they didn't lie, they didn't know he went to Afghanistan. No one did. The tweet calling it fake news , and saying that this is why Trump is right is far more damaging than damaging than their article.

By the way I'm watching an Anthony Bourdain parts unknown right now about Montana. RIP to the awesome, but obviously emotionally broken man. If anyone gets the soiul of America, it's that guy.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:50 AM, Jason said:

Yet the left takes him very seriously with EVERYTHING he says or tweets

I don't believe that it is as much a matter of taking him very seriously as it is being totally incredulous that the alleged leader of the free world could be so devoid of character.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I like that @Lou, and @mtangelsfan both liked this post, even though they are they ones creating the hoopla.

I’m honestly not sure what the point of arguing this whole thing is/was.  They did a stupid pointless “report” and made themselves look like assholes.  Not surprising since Newsweek is basically click bait garbage now.  But still, they masquerade as news and it is what it is.  

as to my point about all presidents doing stuff like this.  I mean it’s true.  Nothing remarkable about it.  

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I recall no shortage of hoopla from any president in my life when they’re doing their semi regular troop worship sessions. 

Trump literally travels with an entire studio everywhere he goes. The guy has own director and producer traveling with him. I've never seen Bush or Obama do this.

If you have please post them. Thanks.

13 hours ago, Tank said:

This would be a good time for you to remember that presidents regularly do this. It’s unannounced so that enemies don’t have time to plan an attack. 

This made me laugh. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to any enemy of America. He's sending the country down the sewer and making America the laughing stock of the world.

Russia, N. Korea, Al Caida, and Turkey are stronger than ever because of him, so why would they try and harm him? lol

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I'm sure that the Clintons killed him.

Obviously. Trump's finances show a $50 million payment directly to Bill Clinton on the same day Bill booked a flight to Epstein's island. The receipt says "owe u 1, Donny". 

Wake the fuck up you fucking retarded fucking sheeple.

but, but.... she did nothing wrong!

Newsweek fires reporter who wrote inaccurate story on Trump's Thanksgiving Day plans

The Newsweek reporter who wrote an inaccurate story about President Trump's Thanksgiving Day plans has been fired. The outlet's original story claimed the president only planned on tweeting and golfing during his holiday break, neglecting to mention his trip to Afghanistan.

Newsweek’s Jessica Kwong, whose Twitter handle identifies her as a political reporter "covering Trump administration and family," initially published the article Thursday morning, before the president's trip to Afghanistan was announced publicly. The story's initial headline was, “How is Trump spending Thanksgiving? Tweeting, golfing and more.”

Newsweek investigated the failures that led to the publication of the inaccurate report that President Trump spent Thanksgiving tweeting and golfing rather than visiting troops in Afghanistan," a Newsweek representative told the Washington Examiner. "The story has been corrected, and the journalist responsible has been terminated. We will continue to review our processes and, if required, take further action.”

9 hours ago, Lou said:

but, but.... she did nothing wrong!

Newsweek fires reporter who wrote inaccurate story on Trump's Thanksgiving Day plans

The Newsweek reporter who wrote an inaccurate story about President Trump's Thanksgiving Day plans has been fired. The outlet's original story claimed the president only planned on tweeting and golfing during his holiday break, neglecting to mention his trip to Afghanistan.

Newsweek’s Jessica Kwong, whose Twitter handle identifies her as a political reporter "covering Trump administration and family," initially published the article Thursday morning, before the president's trip to Afghanistan was announced publicly. The story's initial headline was, “How is Trump spending Thanksgiving? Tweeting, golfing and more.”

Newsweek investigated the failures that led to the publication of the inaccurate report that President Trump spent Thanksgiving tweeting and golfing rather than visiting troops in Afghanistan," a Newsweek representative told the Washington Examiner. "The story has been corrected, and the journalist responsible has been terminated. We will continue to review our processes and, if required, take further action.”

there-you-go-giving-a-fuck-when-it-aint-your-44385001.png

Lol they didn’t need to fire anyone.  They’re fucking cowards like the rest of the “liberal” media elite.  Again, Newsweek is click bait nonsense masquerading as news.  Their capitulation to dumb ass  double speak conservatives is evidence that they aren’t even good at the click bait shit.  And the capitulation is worse then the initially wrong story.  Shrivel up and die Newsweek. 

When has Fox News ever terminated any of its liar goons ? 

Edited by UndertheHalo