• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Just now, st1ckboy said:

At the time of the article, no one had any idea he went there. And please argue against the fact that the dude spends 90% of his time tweeting, and golfing.

LOL

awesome.  Journalistic standards not needed because........

Trump.   Not really thinking how much it makes Trumpers never want to believe the press

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

Trump keeps telling us about fake news. 

The media keeps doing silly things to prove him right. 

Journalism today is pretty pathetic. 

I'm sure you felt the same when fox news was railing on Obama for wearing a tan suit, or when they called him a terrorist for fist bumping his wife.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm sure you felt the same when fox news was railing on Obama for wearing a tan suit, or when they called him a terrorist for fist bumping his wife.

Probably not since I don’t really remember those things. Plus, I don’t watch Fox News.

What I find is that each year criticism against the sitting president, whether from citizens or pundits in the media, gets stronger and more intense. We’re seeing unprecedented public harshness and criticism these days.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Probably not since I don’t really remember those things. Plus, I don’t watch Fox News.

What I find is that each year criticism against the sitting president, whether from citizens or pundits in the media, gets stronger and more intense. We’re seeing unprecedented public harshness and criticism these days.

The biggest issue for me is there is ZERO journalistic integrity anymore. I assume that all of it is either slanted or fabricated 

7 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

He visited the troops to make a commercial. God forbid he does something selfless:

This would be a good time for you to remember that presidents regularly do this. It’s unannounced so that enemies don’t have time to plan an attack. But I’m sure a bright guy like you probably knew that. 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

It's probably due to the fact that he is a piece of shit.

Just now, Tank said:

This would be a good time for you to remember that presidents regularly do this. It’s unannounced so that enemies don’t have time to plan an attack. But I’m sure a bright guy like you probably knew that. 

Yes but other presidents didn't make propaganda videos of it. I'm sure a bright guy like you knew that.