• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

36 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol they didn’t need to fire anyone.  They’re fucking cowards like the rest of the “liberal” media elite.  Again, Newsweek is click bait nonsense masquerading as news.  Their capitulation to dumb ass  double speak conservatives is evidence that they aren’t even good at the click bait shit.  And the capitulation is worse then the initially wrong story.  Shrivel up and die Newsweek. 

When has Fox News ever terminated any of its liar goons ? 

Calm down you're posting like me after a couple beers.

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Calm down you're posting like me after a couple beers.

It’s the afternoon on the Sunday after thanksgiving.  I’m watching football and looking at the internet. Of course I’ve had some beers.  Also, I’m very lucid about this.  The liberals and centrists are cowards and they allow conservatives to dictate bullshit standards to them in bad faith.  Standards that they don’t honor or play by.   That makes them contemptible dimwits and I hate them. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

49 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol they didn’t need to fire anyone.  They’re fucking cowards like the rest of the “liberal” media elite.  Again, Newsweek is click bait nonsense masquerading as news.  Their capitulation to dumb ass  double speak conservatives is evidence that they aren’t even good at the click bait shit.  And the capitulation is worse then the initially wrong story.  Shrivel up and die Newsweek. 

When has Fox News ever terminated any of its liar goons ? 

This a very stupid take and you should want it to go away. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

It’s the afternoon on the Sunday after thanksgiving.  I’m watching football and looking at the internet. Of course I’ve had some beers.  Also, I’m very lucid about this.  The liberals are cowards and they dance to bullshit rules that their opposition doesn’t honor or play by.   That makes them contemptible dimwits and I hate them. 

I mean yeah. But if all the news networks played by Fox News rules we'd be living in Idiocracy. Hell we're not far off as it is.

Also the libs need to continue to take the high ground so they can laugh at the stupidity of the conservatives even though Democrats are just as shitty as Republican politicians.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean yeah. But if all the news networks played by Fox News rules we'd be living in Idiocracy. Hell we're not far off as it is.

Also the libs need to continue to take the high ground so they can laugh at the stupidity of the conservatives even though Democrats are just as shitty as Republican politicians.

Im not saying that it’s good to be wrong.  I’m saying that ignoring fucking Donald Trump jr . And the rest of those absolute fucking ghouls Is a moral imperative.  They got it wrong.  Who gives a fuck.  The other side LIES. All the time.  They’re wrong all the fucking time.  Do they ever answer for it ? No.  The answer is no.  So fuck them when they cry about it.  Do better next time.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s the afternoon on the Sunday after thanksgiving.  I’m watching football and looking at the internet. Of course I’ve had some beers.  Also, I’m very lucid about this.  The liberals are cowards and they dance to bullshit rules that their opposition doesn’t honor or play by.   That makes them contemptible dimwits and I hate them. 

She has no personal integrity. That is an important trait for people that are in the information business. Your take shows the same level of indifference to being honest. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She has no personal integrity. That is an important trait for people that are in the information business. Your take shows the same level of indifference to being honest. 

Thanks for your input on my comment Blarg.  You’re the last person on this site that I have any interest in taking criticisms about intellectual honesty from. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Im not saying that it’s good to be wrong.  I’m saying that ignoring fucking Donald Trump jr . And the rest of those absolute fucking ghouls Is a moral imperative.  They got it wrong.  Who gives a fuck.  The other side LIES. All the time.  They’re wrong all the fucking time.  Do they ever answer for it ? No.  The answer is no.  So fuck them when they cry about it.  Do better next time.  

How’s your hangover?

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

I asked for Tank and now they say they’re talking me to a camp of some sort.  I asked if there would be fishing and s’mores and they said arbeit macht frei.  I hope that means fishing!

It could be worse.. you could be alone in a bar posting on the political forum of the Angel fan web site.