• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Meh. Blood is blood and Trump has it all over his hands just as much as the others.

I don’t really care which mass murderer has the higher body count at this point. The end result is they are still mass murderers.

I get your point and it is valid but I don't think the US has killed near as many people since he took office. I guess I could be wrong though. 

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

41 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The U.S. economy added far more jobs than expected in November and the joblessness rate edged down to a 50-year low, as the domestic labor market continued to fire on all cylinders.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jobs-report-november-2019-labor-department-225145709.html

Impeach!!!

During these election cycles the economy is always front and center with the candidates and them spouting off how they will make it better. They can't do that this time so they believe impeaching him is the only way to beat him. 

Impeachment has been good for Trump. His approval ratings are on the rise. The latest Rasmussen poll has him at 52% among likely voters.

More significantly, his approval rating among likely black voters is over 30% now in two different polls. Black unemployment is at historic lows. In 2016 he got only 8% of the black vote.

I wonder if they'll end up going through this sham or simply vote to "censure" him. 

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Impeachment has been good for Trump. His approval ratings are on the rise. The latest Rasmussen poll has him at 52% among likely voters.

More significantly, his approval rating among blacks likely to vote is over 30% now in two different polls. Black unemployment is at historic lows. In 2016 he got only 8% of the black vote.

I wonder if they'll end up going through this sham or simply vote to "censure" him. 

edited and bolded just for Arch so he understands.

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

More significantly, his approval rating among likely black voters is over 30% now in two different polls. Black unemployment is at historic lows. In 2016 he got only 8% of the black vote.

Some will try to paint this as important but African Americans only make up 13% of the population. 30% of that combined with the notion that they do not bother to vote doesn't really make a difference in election results. 

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

During these election cycles the economy is always front and center with the candidates and them spouting off how they will make it better. They can't do that this time so they believe impeaching him is the only way to beat him. 

Joe Biden says Trump is ‘ripping the soul out of this country’ and ‘we’re likely to inherit a recession’

Economy is so good right now, that it's going to go bad with us.  So vote for us.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The U.S. economy added far more jobs than expected in November and the joblessness rate edged down to a 50-year low, as the domestic labor market continued to fire on all cylinders.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jobs-report-november-2019-labor-department-225145709.html

Impeach!!!

If the jobs numbers were down, would you be for impeachment?

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Impeach!!!

I love how the 1% is propping up the economy just before the election to ensure they keep their tax cuts. 

Wait till Trump gets reelected and then the 1% will stop adding jobs and buying stuff they don't need and the economy will go into a depression. 

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some will try to paint this as important but African Americans only make up 13% of the population. 30% of that combined with the notion that they do not bother to vote doesn't really make a difference in election results. 

I strongly disagree.  If Trump was to get 20% of the Black vote, it would be a landslide for Trump.  

Impeach!!!

I'm pleased to see Trump continuing the momentum that Obama started after the recession.

58 minutes ago, LAAMike said:

I strongly disagree.  If Trump was to get 20% of the Black vote, it would be a landslide for Trump.  

The only way any cross-section of society makes a difference in a national election is in swing States. The black vote in primarily Democratic states like California and New York will not change the electoral outcome.

It will impact states in the Rust belt, primarily Northern states but that is where Trump already had a solid base and may help secure those that should have gone Democrat last election. But your 20% is of 13% of the population. That's a relatively small number scattered thinly across the US.

Which "poles" are you getting that 30% number from. Everything I've read seems to indicate they still dislike him as much as always.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I disagree. The Fed doesn't cut interest rates in a good economy nor does a good economy add 2 trillion to the national debt.

Face it, this is just what our elected officials are all going to do now. They don't give a shit about that but keeping people at work is always a good thing.