• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/us/politics/republican-impeachment-defense.html

WASHINGTON — House Republicans plan to argue that President Trump was acting on “genuine and reasonable” skepticism of Ukraine and “valid” concerns about possible corruption involving Americans, not political self-interest, when he pressed the country for investigations of his Democratic rivals, according to a draft of a report laying out their impeachment defense.

In a 123-page document that echoes the defiant messaging that Mr. Trump has employed in his own defense, the Republicans do not concede a single point of wrongdoing or hint of misbehavior by the president, according to a copy reviewed by The New York Times ahead of its planned release on Tuesday.

I didn't know that Blarg was writing defense statements for the Republicans.

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Can someone tell me what Lou posted?

He posted his social security number. I wouldn't bother with it though, I've been declined on every credit I've tried to sign up with it so far. One of the companies told me it belonged to a guy that died in '73. Not sure why that would be the case.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:08 PM, Jason said:

This was the original article. They’ve since “updated” it. This just adds to his “fake news” rhetoric 

D8984A52-9AE6-4962-999E-C8AE109EF9CE.jpeg

Doing it after the Newsweek article to spite them when anyone with a brain and common sense knows it’s all about trolling and not giving a damn about the troops. That’s like calling the 2003 Tigers a great team just because they didn’t go 0-162.  Piss off with that “Trump can magically do no wrong because he’s white and republican unlike the last guy” racist crap, Cletus.

FB7E60C7-8281-4084-A60D-868C0B85A321.jpeg.4b7e193a949e3a7e3a043fb1abbee5dd.jpeg

On 11/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, Tank said:

Probably not since I don’t really remember those things. Plus, I don’t watch Fox News.

What I find is that each year criticism against the sitting president, whether from citizens or pundits in the media, gets stronger and more intense. We’re seeing unprecedented public harshness and criticism these days.

What do you expect from someone who did to Heather Heyer what Manson did to Sharon Tate?

Oh, wait it’s not stochastic terrorism when it’s a white republican.  If only he were a black Kenyan Hawaiian Chicagoan, we would have him ousted.  

Skin color makes a MAGIC difference in whether you’re good or not!

leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF