• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

There's a part of him that's incredibly stupid because of his over-inflated ego. There's another part of him that's shrewd and knows exactly what BS to say to fire up his base.

He just watches Fox News, and retweets shit. Nothing shrewd about him. He's a living Yahoo comment section.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Costco's Pumpkin Pie needs a little more spice.  But for $5.99, can't go wrong with a 12 foot wide pie.  

I bought one of those, and one the giant veggi trays they sell there for $10 to bring over tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Ironically, I would LOVE a war on thanksgiving. The foods sucks.

One year I went up to my brother's place the night before Thanksgiving. The next day we were all gonna drive to his wife's family's Thanksgiving dinner a couple hours away. Then a f#&^ all ice storm came through early Thanksgiving morning. Roads were not usable. So we stayed at my brother's place and had ribeyes and baked potatoes, drank wine/beer, and watched football all day. It was great.