• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

44 minutes ago, Lou said:

you honestly believe that the right is clamoring to arm themselves if Trump loses? 

that's crazy 

There have been for many years people living on compounds who believe a day is coming when the govt is coming for them. We’ve seen a number of examples in the last twenty years. 

I believe aside from the extremists, there are a growing number who think arming themselves for a potential civil war is just getting ahead of the inevitable.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

If it makes you guys feel any better, which I suppose it shouldn’t, but still:  If Trump loses and these rednecks start a civil war, they’re probably going to go after the Mexicans first.  Just saying.

At the very least you’ll have an awesome “FACE!”

I might need to buy a gun to defend Lou.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

There have been for many years people living on compounds who believe a day is coming when the govt is coming for them. We’ve seen a number of examples in the last twenty years. 

I believe aside from the extremists, there are a growing number who think arming themselves for a potential civil war is just getting ahead of the inevitable.

of all of those that have actually acted on their "civil war" ideas, how many have announced it ahead of time on twitter?

for the love of God, it's Aubrey Huff.

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

of all of those that have actually acted on their "civil war" ideas, how many have announced it ahead of time on twitter?

for the love of God, it's Aubrey Huff.

Why are you asking this question before it actually happens? Why would anyone start a civil war while Trump is still President?

Just now, Jason said:

It's very douchey. My daughter is only 14 and is proficient with most firearms but I don't teach her that kind of nonsense though. 

What are you talking about? Aubrey Huff was just making a run-of-the-mill comment about gun ownership.

And even if he wasn't, who cares? It's just Aubrey Huff!

Kathy Griffins stupid picture was shit brained and bad taste and shouldn’t have cleared editorial review.  

again, the point here isn’t the individual comment from Huff.  The point is a distinct and vocal sentiment repeatedly being expressed by a significant number of people on the right.  That they should prepare for  and are prepared to start killing their fellow citizens if they don’t get their way politically.  

thats why I keep saying that this is not a segment that can be compromised with.  They must be ignored wholly and defeated electorally.   There are plenty of people who do not vote who do not share their views. 

its likely that these people are just big mouthed fucking cowards that won’t do shit.  But if they do end up losing and some of them do decide to act then they’ll obviously have to be dealt with. 

Edited by UndertheHalo