• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I like how Trump doesn't need to even talk about what he plans to do for the next 4 years, or mention the economy, or foreign relations, or really anything remotely political. He just has to sit there and let his idiotic supporters chant racist shit. That's his 2020 campaign. That's the hill the GOP wants to die on.

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I like how Trump doesn't need to even talk about what he plans to do for the next 4 years, or mention the economy, or foreign relations, or really anything remotely political. He just has to sit there and let his idiotic supporters chant racist shit. That's his 2020 campaign. That's the hill the GOP wants to die on.

That man is an abomination.  A stain on our country. His message is divisive and filled with hate. 

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Or maybe it’s just reality that a certain class of people who possess access to incredible wealth are literally unable to “fail” in any meaningful way.  There’s no consequences for these people.  When they fuc*k up they just move on to the next thing.  It’s how the whole thing is set up. 

That's weird because most studies show that the top 1% are liberal. Most people are make over 150K are liberal. I guess when you have unlimited money you don't mind high taxes.

21 minutes ago, happybat4 said:

That's weird because most studies show that the top 1% are liberal. Most people are make over 150K are liberal. I guess when you have unlimited money you don't mind high taxes.

Yeah I'm gonna need a link or two on this one.

2 hours ago, happybat4 said:

Even if this was true its neither here nor there but ok.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Doesn't necessarily address the top 1% and take it for what it's worth:

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/economic-demographics-democrats/

"An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over."

In my experience people are more likely to be left leaning when they're young then they move more right as they work their way up rather than starting off being right leaning and going left.  More of the people that I know who are doing well seem to learn more to the right but given that OC has pockets of red that's not surprising.

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Or maybe it’s just reality that a certain class of people who possess access to incredible wealth are literally unable to “fail” in any meaningful way.  There’s no consequences for these people.  When they fuc*k up they just move on to the next thing.  It’s how the whole thing is set up. 

2 hours ago, happybat4 said:

lol, that's a trainwreck of a response in terms of logic and discussion follow-through. 

10 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

lol, that's a trainwreck of a response in terms of logic and discussion follow-through. 

I don't really think so. But parties are a joke right now. I'll probably be voting 3rd party again. At least Trump has finally done some prison reform, and despite the rhetoric more air than ever is going to Central America and deportations are down drastically with Trump.

16 minutes ago, happybat4 said:

I don't really think so. But parties are a joke right now. I'll probably be voting 3rd party again. At least Trump has finally done some prison reform, and despite the rhetoric more air than ever is going to Central America and deportations are down drastically with Trump.

I see you're the kind of guy/gal that doubles down on a bad hand while somehow also making that hand worse.