• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Sounded like it much of the time too. And how in the world did he forget to bring his reading glasses to the hearing?!

Or was there another reason why he didn't want to read directly from the report when asked? This would be sworn testimony if he read it out loud, right? 

Is this what is making the rounds on e-mail forwards?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 hours ago, Jason said:

This hearing is completely pointless 

Not totally. It could form the basis for another 'investigation' to try and prove obstruction. Which it won't of course, but the Dems will keep the issue in the news. Ted Lieu was all over the news today saying the hearing went "very well" and Trump obviously committed several instances of obstruction. Of course the hearing did no such thing.

The goal is to continually pick away at Trump and draw voters away from him. Demoralize the base, etc. But there are so many other positives in the country leading up to the election that he just might add a few states to his 2016 total. 

It's painfully clear that they just can't stand losing that 2016 election. Hillary was supposed to win. She was robbed!!

2 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Is this what is making the rounds on e-mail forwards?

LOL.

That question was asked on a non-partisan radio news show on KNX. It was also asked on CBS this morning. People are wondering why he refused to read directly from the text of the report. It's a legitimate legal question. 

By the way, I don't get many fwd.fwd emails, in fact they're pretty uncommon. 

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Not totally. It could form the basis for another 'investigation' to try and prove obstruction. Which it won't of course, but the Dems will keep the issue in the news. Ted Lieu was all over the news today saying the hearing went "very well" and Trump obviously committed several instances of obstruction. Of course the hearing did no such thing.

Actually it did. But obviously you wouldn't see that. 

"Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?" Rep. Ken Buck (Republican), R-Colo., asked.

"Yes," Mueller said.

"You believe that he committed -- you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?" Buck asked again.

"Yes," Mueller answered.

No obstruction!

42 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The goal is to continually pick away at Trump and draw voters away from him. Demoralize the base, etc. But there are so many other positives in the country leading up to the election that he just might add a few states to his 2016 total. 

It's painfully clear that they just can't stand losing that 2016 election. Hillary was supposed to win. She was robbed!!

I'm proud of you for not saying "Orange Man Bad!" in this post.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

We were driving through Wisconsin the other day (after 2 weeks in fairly liberal Chicago), and a few hours outside of Chicago the car in front of us at Culver’s has MAGA and Infowars stickers in the window.  

I turned to my wife and said, “Welcome to the real America”.

At this point, finding a Trumptard that isn’t an infowars enthusiast would be akin to finding a unicorn.

Jeffrey Epstein found injured in jail cell with marks on his neck, sources say

CNN)Financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found in his Manhattan jail cell with marks on his neck this week, a law enforcement source and a source familiar with the incident said Thursday.

It is not clear to jail officials if the injuries, incurred Tuesday, were self-inflicted or the result of an assault, the law enforcement source said.

While Epstein told authorities he was beaten up and called a child predator, the sources said, he has been placed on suicide watch. His injuries were not serious, they said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/25/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-jail-cell/index.html

44 minutes ago, Lou said:

Jeffrey Epstein found injured in jail cell with marks on his neck, sources say

CNN)Financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found in his Manhattan jail cell with marks on his neck this week, a law enforcement source and a source familiar with the incident said Thursday.

It is not clear to jail officials if the injuries, incurred Tuesday, were self-inflicted or the result of an assault, the law enforcement source said.

While Epstein told authorities he was beaten up and called a child predator, the sources said, he has been placed on suicide watch. His injuries were not serious, they said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/25/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-jail-cell/index.html

image.png

21 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

As much as Trump makes me cringe sometimes, his presidency still beats having Billary in the WH.    But, now I know why I voted for neither of them.   

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The best people !

I'll give her and Vince credit, for being married for 53 years.   You don't see that much anymore today.

Also, Vince bears a striking facial resemblance at age 74 to my dad at that age when he was alive.    Of course my dad didn't do the steroids (err body building) that Vince did over the years.