• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I believe that what this president has done to our culture, to our civic discourse ... you cannot unring these bells and you cannot unsay what he has said, and you cannot change that he has now in a very short time made it seem normal for schoolboy taunts and obvious lies to be spun out in a constant stream. I think this will do more lasting damage than Richard Nixon's surreptitious burglaries did.

- George Will

This is a lifelong conservative and Republican supporter saying this. And it's dead on. The total amount of damage that this man has done won't be apparent for years.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

So how long did it take for yours to arrive? 

I hope it was insured. ?

You know, if I could get this asshole to sign like a coffee table book or something I’d probably cough up some money for it.  Just because maybe someday it’ll be so weird that it becomes collectible.  

The art is absolutely ghastly tho.  

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

You know, if I could get this asshole to sign like a coffee table book or something I’d probably cough up some money for it.  Just because maybe someday it’ll be so weird that it becomes collectible.   

weird to think his signature will have somewhat of the same standing/value as his predecessors.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The art is absolutely ghastly tho.

you're right. Melanie needs to show some shoulder.

My wife got her first paper straw at s Starbucks. She complained it changes the taste of the fluid you drink and goes soggy before she finished. I prefer the supper lids they came up with but they don't seem to seal well and can pop off easily.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

My wife got her first paper straw at s Starbucks. She complained it changes the taste of the fluid you drink and goes soggy before she finished. I prefer the supper lids they came up with but they don't seem to seal well and can pop off easily.

Supper lids? Is that what they hand out in Alabama and Georgia?

Hmm, I could use some help with my own game.

Jim Herman captured the PGA Tour's Barbasol Championship on Sunday, and he said the victory was due in part to valuable advice he received from President Trump when the two used to play together.

Herman was Trump's regular golfing partner when he was employed as an assistant professional at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. The 41-year-old said over the weekend that Trump had urged him to try a different grip on his putter after struggling on the greens.

“He gave me a good talking to and told me to use a different style if it’s not working,” Herman said Saturday after firing a 65 to climb to stay on top of the leaderboard at Keene Trace Golf Club in Nicholasville, Ky. “Some great advice, so I appreciate it.”

Herman hadn't won on the PGA tour in more than three years and was ranked 134th in the world before winning the Barbasol Championship on Sunday.

“I think I need to see him again soon,” Herman said of Trump after winning the tournament by shooting 26-under over four rounds. “He motivates me and puts me in a good spot.”

Trump often plays golf on the weekends at Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/454127-golfer-credits-trumps-putting-advice-after-winning-pga-event

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

You should try drinking a milkshake through one of those paper straws.  Soggy would be an improvement.  After a few sips, it's near impossible to get anything out of those things.

this an amazing example of Democrat brain.  And just how amazingly worthless they are. 

The republicans used the debt ceiling to cripple the democrats throughout Obama’s presidency.  Now, they’ve agreed to allow Trump to finish out his first term without concern for the debt ceiling.  What makes it beautiful is that if Trump does happen to lose the republicans will have their debt ceiling weapon back just in time for a possible Democrat Administration.  I wonder if the GOP will be as flexible about it  in 2021 !! 

Unbelievable. 

Edited by UndertheHalo