• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

38 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

You and Lou both try way too hard to be contrarian asses. To clarify, the entire federal government and all government in general has way too much power. Statehood has really been rendered pointless except for the electoral college. 

What have I ever say about the EC? 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You and Lou both try way too hard to be contrarian asses. To clarify, the entire federal government and all government in general has way too much power. Statehood has really been rendered pointless except for the electoral college. 

I agree that states’ rights have been trampled by the federal government. It’s a problem. 

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Arch, how can you on one hand say people are being a contrarian ass and then on the other change the argument? I addressed the statement you made, not the thought process you didn't clarify. But in the end you and I agree upon the electorial college, so who here is working too hard to be contrary?

7 hours ago, Lou said:

What have I ever say about the EC? 

Let me help you ... Nothing.

Want to know how I know this? Because I don't give a rat's ass about the topic. It doesn't matter what anyone says, it isn't going to change. 

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It's not. I wasn't using that as evidence of you being a contrarian.

I think you are working too hard to prove contrarian asses are contrarian. Be careful of dissagreeing because you could be labeled as... contrarian.