• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

That seems reasonable to me.

Do you think Obama targeted random brown people?

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Why is it you want to being an unrelated topic into the converstation?

It isn't unrelated at all. You're talking about voting and the electoral college, and how middle class workers need to be fairly represented. 

In fact I'd say I'm right on topic.

23 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That seems reasonable to me.

Do you think Obama targeted random brown people?

No and the fact that illegals actually are getting due process is uniquely American. This country isn't made up of the bigoted savages that some make us out to be. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It didn't suit a particular political narrative at the time. Also they are targeting people that have been to court (due process) and ordered deported and are now hiding out and ignoring the court order. No reason anyone should be bent over this happening. 

Obama deported people with a criminal history. Trump is targeting anyone that crossed the border without permission even if no criminal history. 

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

Obama deported people with a criminal history. Trump is targeting anyone that crossed the border without permission even if no criminal history. 

Court ordered deportation and ignoring said orders=criminal activity 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

What part of equal representation do you hate? Just because there are large clusters of alike minded poeople in major cities, it does not mean they represent all of the people. I'm pretty sure your attitude would be completely different if you weren't enjoying the mtropolitan lifestyle instead of working damn hard to get by in the breadbasket/rust belt states. But being of the elistist party it's pretty easy for you to look down on people and say they should just shut up and accept the rule of the 7 major cities.

I am so tired of the bullshit about the majority vote when it's such a fraction of the actual needs of the country.

Our blowhard is at again.

38 minutes ago, Rico said:

Obama certainly deported people without criminal histories. I know some who were deported. He deported over 3 million people, by far the most of any president. If he only deported criminals than you are pretty much saying over 25% of undocumented immigrants are criminals.