• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Remember that Trump superfan who mailed bombs to CNN, the Obamas, and others? His lawyers are claiming it's Trump's fault.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cesar-sayoc-trial-trump-maga-bomber-cnn-obama-clintons-a9017401.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Haha, Jesus.  And this is separate from the MAGA Q superfan that shot up the Gambino crime family boss.  His lawyers are also blaming Trump.  Sad !

if any of you are interested in a genuinely insane story.  Look that up. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I tuned in to the last of the Mueller testimony where he was asked why the originator of the claim of Russian conspiracy, which is know to have lied, and had started this whole investigation with the FISA warrant, why wasn't he questioned, why wasn't he indicted? Mueller had no reason to why the impetus for this entire investigation was never questioned by the FBI or himself. 

They never once asked, why are we investigating these claims and are they fruit of the poisoned vine? 

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I tuned in to the last of the Mueller testimony where he was asked why the originator of the claim of Russian conspiracy, which is know to have lied, and had started this whole investigation with the FUSA warrant, why wasn't he questioned, why wasn't he indicted? Mueller had no reason to why the impetus for this entire investigation was never questioned by the FBI or himself. 

They never once asked, why are we investigating these claims and are they fruit of the poisoned vine? 

Right here, Jordan goes ham on Mueller.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I tuned in to the last of the Mueller testimony where he was asked why the originator of the claim of Russian conspiracy, which is know to have lied, and had started this whole investigation with the FUSA warrant, why wasn't he questioned, why wasn't he indicted? Mueller had no reason to why the impetus for this entire investigation was never questioned by the FBI or himself. 

We have heard for years the we have to get to the bottom of this.  Whoops, not the very bottom though, not the actual source and beginning of it that might explain what the hell actually happened. . .

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Seriously tho Jim Jordan is a world class scum bag.  Exceptional even on capital hill.  Which is an achievement. 

His fu *cking show today no doubt made his orange daddy real proud. 

It isn't a little weird though to you that the Mifsud guy didn't get an indictment for lying to the FBI? I don't follow the whole conspiracy that deeply so the whole thing was news to me.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It isn't a little weird though to you that the Mifsud guy didn't get an indictment for lying to the FBI? I don't follow the whole conspiracy that deeply so the whole thing was news to me.

I dont know.  I stopped paying attention to all that bullshit.   But Jim Jordan is a pedophile  enabling liar.  He’s the lowest of low.  Fu*ck him.  

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Mueller looks like a frail old man today. 

Sounded like it much of the time too. And how in the world did he forget to bring his reading glasses to the hearing?!

Or was there another reason why he didn't want to read directly from the report when asked? This would be sworn testimony if he read it out loud, right?