• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

The best thing about Trump's victory in 2016 is watching grown adults having tantrums about it.

I have a couple of liberal friends who you can't say a word about politics before they erupt in a spontaneous and very angry rant about Trump. It's kinda scary. Their whole personality changes in a flash.

You can't discuss ANY political issues with them, period. And never, never actually mention the name Trump or say the word president.

Common ground or reasonable conversation? Forget it.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

There isn't a solution. Enjoy your friends and family. Be responsible with your resources. Make and share memes. 

I do a lot of that. There's no reason to get all bent out of shape over things you have next to zero control over.

I don't think so. You have a very short and finite life on this planet. Wasting any of your emotional, spiritual or physical energy on anything you cannot control is a pretty sad premise. 

We're not oppressed. We have more opportunity than any people ever. We have more wealth than ever. 

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't think so. You have a very short and finite life on this planet. Wasting any of your emotional, spiritual or physical energy on anything you cannot control is a pretty sad premise. 

We're not oppressed. We have more opportunity than any people ever. We have more wealth than ever. 

I agree with you.

At the same time, the government is unfortunately an important part (for better or worse) of many people's lives. You don't think it's possible to reign it in, ever?

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I have a couple of liberal friends who you can't say a word about politics before they erupt in a spontaneous and very angry rant about Trump. It's kinda scary. Their whole personality changes in a flash.

You can't discuss ANY political issues with them, period. And never, never actually mention the name Trump or say the word president.

Common ground or reasonable conversation? Forget it.

Rather like Republicans for the previous eight years.

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I agree with you.

At the same time, the government is unfortunately an important part (for better or worse) of many people's lives. You don't think it's possible to reign it in, ever?

People in politics have power, control, authority, protection, and money. No way they’re going to let us minions do anything to take that away from them.