• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

You are pants-on-head retarded if you can talk about "Marshal Law" like it's something that would ultimately be best for the country. Like, at this point I'm questioning if you're just a troll or not.

It's "martial" law, and my post says nothing about it being a good idea. But if cities across the country go up in flames after a Trump win, it might be a last resort. There will probably be some hellacious destruction if Trump wins.

You know, back in the day they used to shoot looters on sight. Kind of discouraged further looting. Just sayin'

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

It's "martial" law, and my post says nothing about it being a good idea. But if cities across the country go up in flames after a Trump win, it might be a last resort. There will probably be some hellacious destruction if Trump wins.

You know, back in the day they used to shoot looters on sight. Kind of discouraged further looting. Just sayin'

Oh fuck I misspelled it.

FUCK

40 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

KM4tAgb.jpg

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Shouldn't this read "go up in flames after a Trump loss?"  Like the Larry's of the world are just going to say he lost get over it. 

13 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Why not challenge him to a push up contest while we're at it?  Maybe they can compare mile run times? Or who can walk down a ramp the fastest?

it's go time!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-trp-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=trp&p=seinfeld+world's+greatest+dad#id=1&vid=88aacbb35fe3f4bb0f515bb223b90852&action=click

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Joe seems to be reading from a screen off-camera in an unscripted interview with Anderson Cooper.

Starting at the 1-minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRym8POUwsk&feature=youtu.be

This shit again? 

Listening In? Hillary Clinton Accused of Wearing Earpiece During Live TV Forum
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/listening-hillary-clinton-accused-wearing-151100275.html

4 hours ago, failos said:

Dumbass. Do you expect the President to fight along side his soldiers or something? We're not in the Middle Ages anymore in case you are confused.

I expect the commander in chief to be a little bit more engaged when he sends troops in harms way.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Yakla#:~:text=The Raid on Yakla was,War (2015–present).&text=The operation was the first,raid of the Trump administration.

U.S. military officials stated that the assault went forth "without sufficient intelligence, ground support, or adequate backup preparations."

Along with the SEAL team 6 member dying there were also high civilian casualties. Including 9 children under the age 13.

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This has been the least militarily aggressive president I can remember in my lifetime.

He is although he still needs to get us out of Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria entirely. How much blood and treasure has been wasted is just ridiculous at this point.