• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That's because we can take a joke. It's the insufferable people on the left who constantly claim racism while making racist jokes that are the problem.

It's the reason no comedian would ever visit a college. It's pathetic.

That's weird because Redondo is the one doing the pearl clutching here. 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's weird because Redondo is the one doing the pearl clutching here. 

Lhalo made my point.

I don't talk about Michelle.

She is talked about here on an Angels forum.

I don't see celebs or TV personalities talking, tweeting or Facebook about it. 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's his quote.  It had nothing to do with hypocrisy. 

It's fair game to attack anyone close to Trump or is conservative. 

It's actually cheered on openly. 

If it goes the other way it gets blown up. Even the MSM will jump in.

Hypocrisy at its highest level.

Why do we care about anything Bette Midler says? Let's get back to talking about things that matter:

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905953942/rnc-speaker-facing-federal-charges-of-insider-trading

RNC Speaker Facing Federal Charges Of Insider Trading

Jack Brewer, a member of Black Voices for Trump who is scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, was charged with insider trading by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) earlier this month.

Brewer is a former National Football League player, who went on to work in financial services. The SEC alleges he sold 100,000 shares in a penny stock, because he had inside information that the company's share price was likely to drop. The charges, filed August 6, are civil - not criminal. The SEC is seeking financial penalties, a return of "all ill-gotten gains he received directly or indirectly," and a permanent ban on Brewer "from participating in any offering of a penny stock."

@Redondo, is insider trading OK?

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Nah, that's not hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is when you say during your campaign that people in America have to speak English while being married to a woman who can't speak English.

28 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Poor Trump.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Why do we care about anything Bette Midler says? Let's get back to talking about things that matter:

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905953942/rnc-speaker-facing-federal-charges-of-insider-trading

@Redondo, is insider trading OK?

It’s alright if they get away with it.  I think that’s the official position.  Not Redondo’s  just generally.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What's objectively worse: an out-of-touch celebrity mocking Melania for her accent, or conservatives incessantly calling Michelle Obama a man and making jokes about her having a penis?

Both are stupid and childish.

Or Kamala being a slut.

It's all funny until the joke is on your side.

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

Obviously you are saying that is ok.

Somebody is attacking someone racially, but since it's on the right you jump on the bandwagon instead of defending her?

How old are you?

You have to be very young.

91EDI7zrnHL.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

I didn't say anything about Bette's comments. 

1 hour ago, JarsOfClay said:

Nah, that's not hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is when you say during your campaign that people in America have to speak English while being married to a woman who can't speak English.

Who's running a campaign that's married to a non English speaking woman?

I don’t give a shit about Michelle Obama being called a man monkey and I don’t give a shit about Melania being called a semi retarded whore.  Figure it out.  We’re in an environment where political enemies do not respect each other.  Not that they ever did, but we’re in particularly polarized times. Stop crying about it.  What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.  Shut your fucking mouth and retire from public discourse if you don’t want to be shredded. 

Edited by UndertheHalo