• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The women who assaulted the kid hopefully will be arrested, stuck in jail over the weekend and look at both fines and community service. It also looks like something the 4Chan community could do is doxing these bitches which will probably cost them their jobs. 

They’ve identified her and are putting her name and picture all over Twitter.

This tells me the state of affairs right now.  The other day, there was a Trump rally in Sundland Tujunga.  Of course, BLM and the right had to hold a counter protest.  Watch the news video.  The Trump supporters are on the In N Out side of the street.  The counter protesters are on the other side of the street.

LAPD officers fire rubber bullets as political protesters clash in Sunland-Tujunga area

Notice how the police are all facing the BLM/Left side of the street.  

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

This tells me the state of affairs right now.  The other day, there was a Trump rally in Sundland Tujunga.  Of course, BLM and the right had to hold a counter protest.  Watch the news video.  The Trump supporters are on the In N Out side of the street.  The counter protesters are on the other side of the street.

LAPD officers fire rubber bullets as political protesters clash in Sunland-Tujunga area

Notice how the police are all facing the BLM/Left side of the street.  

I’m not happy about having antifa idiots in my backyard.

Edited by Tank

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That document sounds like a 7-year-old dictated it.

So one of the issues it states is that media misrepresents they haven't established a platform for the next 4 years and its resolve is that they will have a platform in 2024?

22 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Prominent white supremacist and neo-Nazi is supporting Joe!

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1297439514244214784

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Biden did say he was going to represent everyone.

What's the score now for white supremacists who have endorsed Biden vs. white supremacists who have endorsed Trump?

After Donald Trump was elected President, Spencer urged his supporters to "party like it's 1933," the year Hitler came to power in Germany.[14] In the weeks following, Spencer quoted Nazi propaganda and denounced Jews.[15] At a conference Spencer held celebrating the election, Spencer cried: "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!"; subsequently Mike Enoch led a number of Spencer's supporters in performing a Nazi salute and a chant similar to the Sieg Heil chant.

Definitely sounds like your typical progressive!

The media took one phrase in Trump's comments on Charlottesville completely out of context ("...very fine people on both sides") and have run with it ever since. Biden is continuing to lie about what the president actually said. He condemned people like Spencer and his white nationalists ("...they should be condemned totally"). Spencer probably hates that as well as the fact Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, and the massive Trump support of Israel.

222854_5_.jpg

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yep, very fine people who were on the side of the neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Protesting the erasing of history and the wanton destruction of statues does not render ALL of these people "on the side" of neo-Nazis and white supremacists. The people who showed up simply to protest this cancellation of American history are the "very fine people" he was referring to. The media lied and implied the ENTIRE other side were neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and were praised by Trump. Not true. These events are twisted and turned into a narrative by the media to support the slander that Trump is really a neo-Nazi, or at least settle that impression in the minds of voters. 

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The media took one phrase in Trump's comments on Charlottesville completely out of context ("...very fine people on both sides") and have run with it ever since. Biden is continuing to lie about what the president actually said. He condemned people like Spencer and his white nationalists ("...they should be condemned totally"). Spencer probably hates that as well as the fact Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, and the massive Trump support of Israel.

222854_5_.jpg

You mean context doesn't matter to the media and getting clicks is more important? I'm shocked 

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Protesting the erasing of history and the wanton destruction of statues does not render ALL of these people "on the side" of neo-Nazis and white supremacists. The people who showed up simply to protest this cancellation of American history are the "very fine people" he was referring to. The media lied and implied the ENTIRE other side were neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and were praised by Trump. Not true. These events are twisted and turned into a narrative by the media to support the slander that Trump is really a neo-Nazi, or at least settle that impression in the minds of voters. 

Hardly anyone believes Trump is actually a neo-Nazi. I honestly think Trump is more of a nihilist who will pander to whichever demographic he thinks will help him maintain his power. 

In before someone says, "el oh el that's every politician!" Trump's the best at it, though.

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

They did the same thing with when he talked about rapists and murderers coming over the border. Next thing you know the narrative is that he said all Mexicans are rapists. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Hardly anyone believes Trump is actually a neo-Nazi. I honestly think Trump is more of a nihilist who will pander to whichever demographic he thinks will help him maintain his power. 

In before someone says, "el oh el that's every politician!" Trump's the best at it, though.

What does he have to gain by pandering to Neo-Nazis? The answer is nothing 

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I actually agree that it got taken out of context and at the time I knew what Trump meant (although with him being such a terrible public speaker, he doesn't help himself). 

Having said that, I just don't get the "history is being erased" side with the statues being taken down narrative. I would be more alarmed if the books and documentaries started being banned. That's how I learned my history, not by looking at a statue. Plus, as I have said before, if this country had any common sense, it would relocate confederate statues to places like Civil War battlefields or confederate cemeteries. It is a win-win for everyone but people don't want to make it seems they lost their side of the argument. 

Trump did predict correctly they would go after Washington, Jefferson and others so score one for him.

One thing I do find ironic is people feel like the confederate statues coming down is erasing history and is 1984ish. The Lost Causers were the first ones to rewrite their history and try to show it in a more "postivie" light. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I actually agree that it got taken out of context and at the time I knew what Trump meant (although with him being such a terrible public speaker, he doesn't help himself). 

Having said that, I just don't get the "history is being erased" side with the statues being taken down" narrative. I would be more alarmed if the books and documentaries started being banned. That's how I learned my history, not by looking at a statue. Plus, as i have said before, if this country had any common sense, it would relocate confederate statues to places like Civil War battlefields or confederate cemeteries. It is a win-win for everyone but people don't want to make it seems they lost their side of the argument. 

Trump did predict correctly they would go after Washington, Jefferson and others so score one for him.

One thing I do find ironic is people feel like the confederate statues coming down is erasing history and is 1984ish. The Lost Causers were the first ones to rewrite their history and try to show it in a more "postivie" light. 

I agree with all this and do not understand the things people choose to be outraged about.