• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

35 minutes ago, Redondo said:

No delay in the mail here.

Just California having the issue? 

No it's not just California. The postmaster general has been dicking around with the USPS for months now. Ripping out mail sorting machines. 

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Tell that to my assistant who is fielding the calls.  There is clearly a significant delay happening now that wasn’t happening 60 days ago.

Yeah, but Larry says it's been happening for years, so STFU with your personal experiential knowledge.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, but Larry says it's been happening for years, so STFU with your personal experiential knowledge.

My personal experiential knowledge tells me it's been happening for years. Everyone knows the Post Office has been shitty for a long time. 

44 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My personal experiential knowledge tells me it's been happening for years. Everyone knows the Post Office has been shitty for a long time. 

I agree with this but it has been getting worse over the past few years. In the past my mail carrier was just lazy AF. One time I watched him drop off the mail in the box so I went and got it. He left one of those brown receipts stating they attempted to drop off a package but nobody was home. I had to go to the actual office to pick it up then. Lazy AF! Now they just do not come by daily. I've heard they've cut OT hours from the workers so that may explain the delays. When it comes to parcels, I think the private sector is a much better way to go. 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Off topic, but I got some seeds of these peppers to grow next season.  They reminded me of tdawg. 

red-peter-seeds-capsicum-annuum-also-known-as-the-peter-pepper-chili-willyor-penis-pepper-1_1024x.jpgPeter-Pepper-Red-seeds.jpg

True story. My parents have a place up north and my mom wanted to plant various veggies in the garden. I went to a local nursery and they had these peppers. Naturally I bought them and planted some of them. Apparently not everyone finds shit like this as humorous as I do. 

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Ha. My wife also didn't think it was as funny as I did.  She was afraid our daughters would be scarred by the peppers.  Maybe if they saw me eating them raw?

Lol! My daughter was with me when I bought them. She laughed and then accused me of being inappropriate. Little does she know that calling me inappropriate is just the tip of the iceberg of my personality