• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

The 2020 RCP average is only past 4 polls, for 2016 I am assuming they are using the average off all polls since for Wisconsin it says Clinton +9.5 but the 2016 RCP average was +6.5 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html

But we don't need to look at the polls to see that Trump is in trouble, just look at the 3 closest states in 2016. Trump in Michigan by 11k, Wisconsin by 23k and Pennsylvania by 44k. Biden is a much better candidate and Trump's approval is in the tank. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

She was married to Gavin Newsom so she has interesting choices when it comes to men. 

That's really bizarre. All things considered, I'd say Trumpy Jr. is a step down from Newsom. 

13 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

The 2020 RCP average is only past 4 polls, for 2016 I am assuming they are using the average off all polls since for Wisconsin it says Clinton +9.5 but the 2016 RCP average was +6.5 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html

But we don't need to look at the polls to see that Trump is in trouble, just look at the 3 closest states in 2016. Trump in Michigan by 11k, Wisconsin by 23k and Pennsylvania by 44k. Biden is a much better candidate and Trump's approval is in the tank. 

2016 taught us that polls can be wrong, although the 2016 result was well within 538's margin of error, and there are far fewer swing voters this year than last time. Hillary also won the popular vote by 3 million.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden winds in a landslide. I also wouldn't he surprised if the result is similar to 2016. I would be surprised if Trump won in anything resembling a landslide.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

You guys keep dancing around the question.

Answer it.

I don’t follow murder cases around the country so I have no clue. I don’t even follow them in my home town. 

Edited by Jason

9 hours ago, Rico said:

Antifa are mostly a bunch of idiots.  It's worth noting antifa and BLM isn't the same. Most of the shit that happened in Portland/Seattle has nothing to do with BLM.  

The protests had nothing to do with Antifa either. Antifa is not a real group. They don't even have a leader, and no membership, there's no proof that they even exist. At most, they are just a bunch of sporadic protesters who are against fascism. Trump claimed it was Antifa doing the protests in DC and in Minneapolis and the FBI investigated it and found Trump is a liar.

The right just likes to use them as their new boogeyman, so they can distract their very dumb base over the fact that they have no policy. And try and scare them into voting for them.

Have you noticed there is always a new boogeyman contrived by the cons. For Bush, it was Sadam, when Obama was president, he was the boogeyman, and now that Trump is president it's Antifa.

31 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

The protests had nothing to do with Antifa either. Antifa is not a real group. They don't even have a leader, and no membership, there's no proof that they even exist. At most, they are just a bunch of sporadic protesters who are against fascism. Trump claimed it was Antifa doing the protests in DC and in Minneapolis and the FBI investigated it and found Trump is a liar.

The right just likes to use them as their new boogeyman, so they can distract their very dumb base over the fact that they have no policy. And try and scare them into voting for them.

Have you noticed there is always a new boogeyman contrived by the cons. For Bush, it was Sadam, when Obama was president, he was the boogeyman, and now that Trump is president it's Antifa.

Ok, so it's pretty clear that since there is no Antifa, so it has to be the left and Democrats causing all these problems.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Ok, so it's pretty clear that since there is no Antifa, so it has to be the left and Democrats causing all these problems.

I think it's alt-right protestors trying to make Dems look bad. There's just as much evidence of that scenario as the other ones that have been thrown around.

Just now, Taylor said:

I think it's alt-right protestors trying to make Dems look bad. There's just as much evidence of that scenario as the other ones that have been thrown around.

Come on man. We all have to admit and take responsibility that our sides have assholes that do stupid shit.

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And stop grouping anyone on the left as Antifa and/or radical violent Marxists.

Since the left and media isn't going to stop categorizing the right as Nazi's, Proud Boys, and KKK.  Your request has been denied.  Antifa lover.