• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

26 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It made the news and was on the front page of these websites. I remembered it so maybe Ben should have as well. Again, if Biden is actively encouraging it and they are ignoring it, I’m in agreement with Ben. Hell, if they buried it altogether his tweet would make more sense. 

Yeah, but other than the four links you posted to major news sites, the media is ignoring it!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

This dude would be a great AW poster 

This was hilarious.

I love when someone says, "I'm not talking to you anymore"......and then continues to ramble on.

And what the fuck? Is this the new norm, like masks, where everyone feels the need to put up a camera phone while talking?

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

lol.

"This is why....uhhhh.....three people own...uhhh....50% of the wealth as the bottom 50%"

I don't get it or why smart Libs don't call this shit out.

That was too funny. 

And she never shut up.

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

lol.

"This is why....uhhhh.....three people own...uhhh....50% of the wealth as the bottom 50%"

I don't get it or why smart Libs don't call this shit out.

They don’t call it out because they support it 

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

Unless you’re just trying to stir the pot, you’re way off here. 

When someone files a lawsuit and lists damages, it’s usually an arbitrary number.  I could sue you tomorrow for $100,000,000 and you could give me $5 to go away and I could tell people “I settled my $100,000,000 lawsuit against Adam!”

The value of the settlement is confidential, but looking at possible exposure, chance of success and costs of litigation, I would not be surprised if they settled for $10,000.  Maybe they got something in the $50,000-$100,000 if he had a slick lawyer (which something tells me all the “best” lawyers would not represent him).  So the idea that he got somewhere in the millions is ludicrous.  CNN would have rolled the dice with litigation over pay anything more than what I’ve suggested.

I don’t think he would settle for piss. And potentially a PR nightmare for these propaganda companies.

I was extrapolating based on the dozens of settlements I’ve had to pay

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

No shit.  It’s such a passive aggressive move.  When BLM was harassing me in Oregon they all had their camera phones pointed at me.  I was like “you fuckers are the aggressors and you’re filming me to see if I react?”

You should have invited them  to watch the nuggets game.

Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment

Could former President Barack Obama eventually return to the White House for a third term?

Washington Post national political reporter and MSNBC analyst Robert Costa floated the unlikely idea late Wednesday night following the former president’s anti-Trump speech at the Democratic National Convention.

Following Obama’s speech, MSNBC host Brian Williams asked Costa if Republican lawmakers secretly agree with Obama’s claim that “democracy is being threatened” by President Trump.

“They see what happened tonight in the Democratic convention and they see that Obama coalition reassembling. This is such an important time in America, we remember the 19th Amendment. But talking to Republicans and Democrats in recent minutes, it's clear that they're not only talking about the 19th Amendment these days or tonight,” Costa said.

“They're talking about the 22nd Amendment that bans a president from going beyond two terms,” Costa continued. “Democrats are looking at that Obama speech tonight and saying maybe one day he could come back? Maybe the 22nd Amendment could be repealed?”

The Washington Post reporter went on to say that Obama’s speech was “a historic rebuke” of a current president by a former president.

13 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment

Could former President Barack Obama eventually return to the White House for a third term?

Washington Post national political reporter and MSNBC analyst Robert Costa floated the unlikely idea late Wednesday night following the former president’s anti-Trump speech at the Democratic National Convention.

Following Obama’s speech, MSNBC host Brian Williams asked Costa if Republican lawmakers secretly agree with Obama’s claim that “democracy is being threatened” by President Trump.

“They see what happened tonight in the Democratic convention and they see that Obama coalition reassembling. This is such an important time in America, we remember the 19th Amendment. But talking to Republicans and Democrats in recent minutes, it's clear that they're not only talking about the 19th Amendment these days or tonight,” Costa said.

“They're talking about the 22nd Amendment that bans a president from going beyond two terms,” Costa continued. “Democrats are looking at that Obama speech tonight and saying maybe one day he could come back? Maybe the 22nd Amendment could be repealed?”

The Washington Post reporter went on to say that Obama’s speech was “a historic rebuke” of a current president by a former president.

Should we take this more seriously than when Trump constantly says he should run for a 3rd term? 

24 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Should we take this more seriously than when Trump constantly says he should run for a 3rd term? 

Nah, we shouldn’t be concerned. He is the messiah. Plus, he doesn’t have a D by his name. He is a financial genius, and he is fighting the Satanists and pedophiles.  Let’s appoint him for life. 

A third team for Obama could happen. I believe Moochelle will eventually run for office. Kamala may become the first woman president. However, Moochelle could cement the Obama family in history. One family could account for America's first black, gay, Kenyan, and transgender presidents. That's a whole lot of first.

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

A third team for Obama could happen. I believe Moochelle will eventually run for office. Kamala may become the first woman president. However, Moochelle could cement the Obama family in history. One family could account for America's first black, gay, Kenyan, and transgender presidents. That's a whole lot of first.

I'm excited for the Michelle/AOC ticket, followed by AOC/some other progressive woman. Lots of possibilities for con ownage.