• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

Nobody can argue the diversity of the dems. AOC spoke on a night filled with the klan, war hawks, and sexual predators. Followed up tonight with an Indian, a hooker, and gay black man. 

Jesus, why do you have so much hate in you?

Lighten up man. You only live once. It's not worth spending all this energy on that crap.

49 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Jesus, why do you have so much hate in you?

Lighten up man. You only live once. It's not worth spending all this energy on that crap.

Be honest. The dem ticket looks more like the scene at a south Georgia titty bar than a presidential ticket.  I can't envision this team solving a crossword puzzle much less running the white house. I can see Joe making it rain as kamala hugs a pole.

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Please tell me this is for real.

You wish you were that MAGA hat kid. Bro is collecting checks from MSM due to them painting him as a racist because some crackhead beat a drum in his face. He's laughing all the way to the bank while Indian Joe is probably trying to find an organic cure for getting tear gassed in the face during a BLM riot. Who won that battle? Haha.

33 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You wish you were that MAGA hat kid. Bro is collecting checks from MSM due to them painting him as a racist because some crackhead beat a drum in his face. He's laughing all the way to the bank while Indian Joe is probably trying to find an organic cure for getting tear gassed in the face during a BLM riot. Who won that battle? Haha.

He got maybe 5k?

Yeah, when they showed the full video of the MAGA hat smirk kid he wasn't in the wrong or did anything wrong.

I also think the couple with the guns have a right to patrol and protect their asset.

I'm curious what the flip side to that meme would be? Just a bunch of SJW's and counter culture peeps? 

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, when they showed the full video of the MAGA hat smirk kid he wasn't in the wrong or did anything wrong.

I also think the couple with the guns have a right to patrol and protect their asset.

I'm curious what the flip side to that meme would be? Just a bunch of SJW's and counter culture peeps? 

Yes 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

In all honesty did any of you actually watch the DNC? Is anyone going to watch the RNC? Maybe it's just me but I don't give a shit about any of that. 

I watched the Soviet style music video on Twitter

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The Democrats couldn't find 30 people to clap for Kamala so they duplicated some of them to fill out the zoom screen.

Pathetic.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/20/gop-has-a-good-laugh-at-democrats-effort-to-duplicate-people-clapping-for-kamala-harris/

In before Taylor Media bias fact checks Red State