• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

7 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I like how they are against the literal meaning of the words “Make America Great Again” saying it is a dog whistle for racism even though literally every single person who embraces the saying always says they simply want to prioritize this country.  So the left rejects the literal meaning but says it is the hidden meaning behind the slogan that matters.

Now contrast BLM where they stick to a tantrum over insisting everyone be on board because of the simple words that black lives do matter.  But they refuse to even consider the not so hidden message behind the slogan directly from the actual BLM organization that openly and in writing admits the goal is to promote Marxism and to fundamentally tear down American institutions as we know them.

MAGA: Ignore actual words here. They don’t matter.  What matters is our imagined hidden message we are certain is real despite no actual evidence that message exists at all.

BLM: Insist nothing other then the actual words matter.  And in fact ignore the not hidden at all openly available message behind it that has nothing to do with black lives mattering.

How can honest rational people process this?

Which time period was America great that we want to go back to? Who was it great for? Why was it not great in 2016? Who was it not great for?

17 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

1). What is the treatment for covid that produces the lowest mortality rate?  It includes hydro as part of the treatment.

2). The post office is about as obsolete as any business in the US.  We are very close to not needing them at all.  Today, it is a massive waste of money.  The election issue with mail in ballots is a separate issue.

3). Can you even begin to comprehend that this story is from unnamed sources?  So it may be entirely made up.  And if it is not made up and is actually real and leaked, the only rational responsible thing to do in dealing with it would be to do it clean up the leak and keep dealing with it through confidential intelligence sources, the CIA, etc.  Did you want him to sit down with Joy Behar and talk it out and take questions on it from Whoopi?

Notice the three things you cite all have a fat vein of dishonesty it how they are presented to the stupid public.  Gee, I wonder why.

1. Proof to back your statement up?

2. The post office delivered 143 billion pieces of mail in 2019.  It's far from obsolete.  It's also not a business.  It's a service to the American people that is enshrined in the constitution.  

3. There was enough evidence there to simply not completely ignore it.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Which time period was America great that we want to go back to? Who was it great for? Why was it not great in 2016? Who was it not great for?

So spend your energy on arguing the “again”.  Whatever. Seems like a stupid rat hole to argue when the US has built so much wealth for so many people and boasts high levels of freedom and has made more progress on racial issues faster than literally any country in the history of the earth.  But that’s glass is half full stuff you may disagree with.

The question is Do you or do you not want America to be great? Can you understand how Americans view freedom and the opportunity to build wealth and have a high standard of living as great?

1 minute ago, Rico said:

1. Proof to back your statement up?

2. The post office delivered 143 billion pieces of mail in 2019.  It's far from obsolete.  It's also not a business.  It's a service to the American people that is enshrined in the constitution.  

3. There was enough evidence there to simply not completely ignore it.

Try the International Journal of Infectious Diseases peer reviewed study.  So so sorry if it happens to go completely against the Trump haters who literally want hydro to hurt people so they can blame him. 

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

The question is Do you or do you not want America to be great? Can you understand how Americans view freedom and the opportunity to build wealth and have a high standard of living as great?

America will be great again when it removes Trump from office.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It was not great for those who liked their doctor and wanted to keep him. It wasn’t great for our military who received 8 years of shitty pay. Many officers and enlisted received pink slips while deployed. I suppose it was great for the record number of people on welfare. I am sure they appreciated the land line to mobile update provided by Obama phones. Iran enjoyed a few billion dollars we dropped in the desert and all our allies appreciated us continuing to pay for their defense. 

7 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Try the International Journal of Infectious Diseases peer reviewed study.  So so sorry if it happens to go completely against the Trump haters who literally want hydro to hurt people so they can blame him. 

This article from July 29th says the article from July 1st is bullshit.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30599-3/fulltext

These potential confounding bias concerns regarding Arshad et al highlight the important role for randomized clinical trials as the gold standard study design for evaluating the benefit of COVID-19 therapeutics. In the month prior to IJID’s June 29 acceptance of Arshad et al, two large-scale randomized trials in the United Kingdom (RECOVERY) and United States (ORCHID) of hydroxychloroquine for inpatient treatment of COVID-19 were stopped early due to lack of efficacy (

). On July 4, the WHO similarly halted the hydroxycholorquine arm of their Solidarity Trial (

). Evidence from RECOVERY was a key factor weighed in the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) June 15 decision to revoke hydroxychloroquine’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for COVID-19 treatment 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That's great. I'm glad it worked for the disease it is prescribed for.

Off label prescriptions are very common. One of the reasons rich people survive aids and some cancers. They have the money to acquire off label prescriptions that insurance and politicians don’t want the general public to have. The opposition to hydro is partly do to it being inexpensive. You as a my body my choice supporter shouldn’t have an issue if a patient chooses to pursue hydro as a treatment

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Off label prescriptions are very common. One of the reasons rich people survive aids and some cancers. They have the money to acquire off label prescriptions that insurance and politicians don’t want the general public to have. The opposition to hydro is partly do to it being inexpensive. You as a my body my choice supporter shouldn’t have an issue if a patient chooses to pursue hydro as a treatment

As many as 30% of prescriptions (depending on the year) are “off label” prescriptions where a doctor and a patient make a decision together on what they believe is the best treatment for that individual.  It is one of the CORE skill sets that doctors develop to give the best, customized care for individuals.

Yet Trump mentions Hydro, and suddenly every fool that knows nothing about this is up in arms that hydro is not “FDA approved” treatment for Covid because the media shoves that trivial factoid at them as if there are suddenly a bunch of rogue doctors being reckless on the word of the President.

I’m amazed  at the allegiance to political health experts and media. Don’t wear a mask. Wear a mask indoors. Wear a mask everywhere. No proof of hydro despite thousands of people surviving with treatment and very low death rates in malaria stricken countries. The same experts and media will encourage your child to take mind altering drugs at the age of 5 and Puberty altering drugs from 8-13. All were present during the aids outbreak and very wrong. None ever discouraged ass fucking as a preventative measure. Sometimes years of education just don’t compensate for their lack of integrity or common sense

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Fauci is a damn expert yet he was screaming nothing to worry about in Jan-Feb. he opposed the travel ban. He has yet to comment on nursing home disasters but praised Cuomo. 

How much can he be trusted as a medical science expert when he has now openly admitted he lied for reasons entirely unrelated to the medical science?

I am not saying he is useless.  I am saying be very careful not to just take his word as the medical expert when he doesn’t have the discipline to stay in that lane. 

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

How much can he be trusted as a medical science expert when he has now openly admitted he lied for reasons entirely unrelated to the medical science?

I am not saying he is useless.  I am saying be very careful not to just take his word as the medical expert when he doesn’t have the discipline to stay in that lane. 

He also shut down test to prove the effectiveness of mask. Meanwhile a study was released showing some mask make the spread easier. How many times has he been caught not social distancing and not wearing a mask. His wife is a piece of shit as well and her dubious past is fully ignored