• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

And Donald Trump launched nasty personal attacks against Ted Cruz's wife during the campaign. Lindsay Graham was a staunch never-Trumper. They both carry Trump's water now. It's par for the course in party politics. You don't have to like each other to work together. If they win, it wouldn't be the first time a president and VP didn't particularly like each other.

You didn't mention Pence. 

9 hours ago, Karenknees said:

When I get to the point to just copy and paste stuff from FOX news all day, please shoot me.  

Believe it or not there are other sources of information other that Facebook and Twitter.

The info I paste debunks a lot of what's being said on social media.

Fox is showing the protests as they are and not sugar coating them.

Do you trust CNN or MSNBC?

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Believe it or not there are other sources of information other that Facebook and Twitter.

The info I paste debunks a lot of what's being said on social media.

Fox is showing the protests as they are and not sugar coating them.

Do you trust CNN or MSNBC?

The real question is do you see me copy and pasting from CNN and MSNBC everyday.  Look I made a bad joke, I don't want to tell you what you can and can't do, isn't my place to say.  I'm sorry and really we have bigger problems right now.  If Biden/Harris get in there they are coming to take away our meat.  

Tensions simmer as Obama has doubts about Biden: report

Despite the best-friend bond Joe Biden touts with former President Obama, tensions have lingered between the two statesmen over their vastly different governing styles, according to a Politico report.

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

When lamenting his own diminishing relationship with the current Democratic electorate, particularly in Iowa, Obama reportedly told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

Getting off to a good start I see.

Biden’s campaign faring worse than Clinton's, Bill Maher claims

"Real Time" host Bill Maher expressed his concern that Joe Biden wasn't "comfortably ahead" of President Trump as much as he should be less than 90 days aheasd of the 2020 presidential election.

During a panel discussion with former White House hopefuls Pete Buttigieg and Andrew Yang, Maher spoke about the current state of the presidential race as Biden prepares to accept his party's nomination at the Democrats' convention next week.

"Biden's ahead, but he's not, to my view, comfortably ahead. Not for my comfort," Maher said. "I mean, Hillary was ahead by more at some point. And I just got to ask: What is your party doing against this walking disaster [Trump] that you can't close the gap better than that?"

NBA fires photographer over meme about Kamala Harris

117768636_10220088605544582_529429162077

The NBA fired a long-time photographer after he posted a meme of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., following the announcement of her candidacy for vice president, alongside presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The now-fired Houston-based photographer, Bill Baptist, worked for the Houston Rockets for more than 30 years, reported USA Today. The meme read, “Joe and the Hoe.”

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

NBA fires photographer over meme about Kamala Harris

117768636_10220088605544582_529429162077

The NBA fired a long-time photographer after he posted a meme of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., following the announcement of her candidacy for vice president, alongside presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The now-fired Houston-based photographer, Bill Baptist, worked for the Houston Rockets for more than 30 years, reported USA Today. The meme read, “Joe and the Hoe.”

That’s a weak, AW Level meme too. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Imagine getting fired over posting a dank meme

I think people in high profile jobs should really think twice about posting stuff that goes all over the world.

I can see someone being drunk and being upset, but it's no excuse.

A person is accountable for their actions.

25 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I think people in high profile jobs should really think twice about posting stuff that goes all over the world.

I can see someone being drunk and being upset, but it's no excuse.

A person is accountable for their actions.

Is Houston Rockets photographer really a high profile job? With the internet we all have high profile jobs. It doesn't matter what you do for a living, the mob can come for you and your company will no longer want to be associated with you.

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Is Houston Rockets photographer really a high profile job? With the internet we all have high profile jobs. It doesn't matter what you do for a living, the mob can come for you and your company will no longer want to be associated with you.

Definitely a tough job when you figure how many times Russell Westbrook asks to be photographed 

WaPo writer pens glowing Biden article but disclosure raises eyebrows

Former Washington Post reporter-turned-columnist Karen Tumulty came under fire Sunday for disclosing her son's employment with the Biden campaign in a column oozing with praise for the presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee's reelection bid.

WaPo is not bias