• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

I can respect this. You are spot on about the move to the extreme left. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, most Americans are not going to get behind that move. 

Considering how few actually vote, it appears most Americans will passively accept whatever crap candidates get elected and pass whatever crap legislation they want to. Ideologies are middle of the road, action is not crossing that road to vote.

Just now, Blarg said:

Never once used for an In N Out commercial featuring their fries.

Now I want In N Out. I'm on the keto though so I can't have the fries. Lunch will consist of a Double Double animal style, protein style with no sauce.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

One common stance against Trump is that it is Unpresidential and inexcusable to be So openly obnoxious, confrontational and frictional with the Democrats instead of “coming together” with a unifying message.

I think what some Democrats just can’t process is that their insatiable, extreme surge to the far left puts them in a place where many Americans are choosing to REJECT them instead of “coming together” with them.

The open and clear REJECTION message is important to many Americans, and regardless of how unpolished and distasteful the style is, Trump is delivering the rejection message.

I choose to be a gentleman in almost every situation.  But sometimes certain situations call for putting manners second.

We are in a cultural and political civil war.  You gotta pick a side.  I am picking a side and I am not going to apologize for aligning with the guy that recognizes we are at war with the extreme left.

In my opinion this is not the time to give a rats ass about manners or being politically correct or compromising in the name of “coming together” with people I view as politically insane (and imminently dangerous to the survival of America as we know it.)

So yes, I am voting for Trump with my eyes wide open.  I am a million percent certain it’s the right choice given what the other side represents.  And yes, manners be damned.  This is a time in history when it is important to gets your priorities straight and be willing to stand some ground.

If this country is ever going to “come together” as “Americans” from here, we gotta slug it out ugly first to decide what being “American” means.

I hope Trump wins, we win the culture war against the extreme left, and we can THEN “come together” when this insane culture war is over.

We have to win the war first.

Respectfully, I think you're mistaking what is a loud and obnoxious minority (not a black woman in a movie theater) as an entire political party. 

Now I'm a libtard, but I'm absolutely not a Democrat. The Dems only pander to the far left for votes, just like Trump panders to the Nazis. Biden is a centrist at best. I don't know much about Kamala's politics but she's just a pander because she's black (the far left hates it because of her police background, so gg Dems).

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Respectfully, I think you're mistaking what is a loud and obnoxious minority (not a black woman in a movie theater) as an entire political party. 

Now I'm a libtard, but I'm absolutely not a Democrat. The Dems only pander to the far left for votes, just like Trump panders to the Nazis. Biden is a centrist at best. I don't know much about Kamala's politics but she's just a pander because she's black (the far left hates it because of her police background, so gg Dems).

You have two parents, one that is a disciplinarian and the other that allows absolute chaos to go on but says they are opposed to bad behavior while still saying their brats are good kids at heart. Which do you trust your children to if they have a pool? 

I prefer more chlorine and a lifeguard rather than some stoned bitch watching daytime tv while the kids run amuck. 

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You have two parents, one that is a disciplinarian and the other that allows absolute chaos to go on but says they are opposed to bad behavior while still saying their brats are good kids at heart. Which do you trust your children to if they have a pool? 

I prefer more chlorine and a lifeguard rather than some stoned bitch watching daytime tv while the kids run amuck. 

This is not a good analogy IMO. Conservatives are the party of "Freedom". Who are all the clowns running around without masks on and crowding the beaches and shit? 

There's no "discipline" on either side. 

40 minutes ago, Blarg said:

so are you choosing the first one or the second one?

Proof That Sandlot's Wendy Peffercorn Is A Timeless Babe | TheChivery

Yes I do dress up for boyfriends!' Pamela Anderson admits she puts ...

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

This is an accurate statement but what will hurt the Democrat Party is their refusal to denounce and distance themselves from  this loud minority. Their silence will be viewed as approval

Edited by Jason

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is an accurate statement but what will hurt the Democrat Party is their refusal to denounce and distance themselves from  this loud minority. Their silence will be viewed as approval

silence = violence

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

The idea that Trump panders to Nazis is just so silly I can barely take it seriously.  I think there are about 2600 KKK member or Nazis in the US.  The left can have every one of those votes. I would support legislation that 100% of KKK/Nazi votes goes to the Democrats.  Go for it.  Nobody in national politics would pander to a voting block that ridiculously small.

The claim is idiotic. 

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The idea that Trump panders to Nazis is just so silly I can barely take it seriously.  I think there are about 2600 KKK member or Nazis in the US.  The left can have every one of those votes. I would support legislation that 100% of KKK/Nazi votes goes to the Democrats.  Go for it.  Nobody in national politics would pander to a voting block that ridiculously small.

The claim is idiotic. 

Trump panders to white nationalism and white supremacy when he uses buzz phrases like "Make America great again" and "law and order."

Google "dog whistle politics" for more info. The amount of self-identifying KKK members is a rounding error. The amount of people who would prefer an America where white people are separated from scary brown and black people? That represents a much larger voting block. 

8 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The claim is idiotic. 

You think there's only 2600 Nazis or white nationalists in the US? 

Also, it wasn't meant to be a literal statement. But the far right is made up of Fascists and white supremacists and if you don't think he panders to that shit then I don't think your Trump support is a very recent development. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Trump panders to white nationalism and white supremacy when he uses buzz phrases like "Make America great again" and "law and order."

Google "dog whistle politics" for more info. The amount of self-identifying KKK members is a rounding error. The amount of people who would prefer an America where white people are separated from scary brown and black people? That represents a much larger voting block. 

Seriously you just eat up whatever the left wants  you to eat up.  Trump is so, so stupid and his voters are the dumbest human beings in the country but at the same time they have a secret language on a different frequency to share their hate and racism message.

”Dog whistle” is actually a dog whistle for “we have no proof of any actual hate or racism but we are going to pretend it is hidden in everything anyway.”