• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Both you and Taylor have zero reading comprehension. 

Please enlighten us. I pointed out Trump's use of dog-whistle language, and you came in like a wrecking ball with another post about Obama.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Please enlighten us. I pointed out Trump's use of dog-whistle language, and you came in like a wrecking ball with another post about Obama.

No, jackass, I came back with an analogy how people assert significance to something to bolster their viewpoint. 

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

He’s old dude.  Cut him some slack.

My dad is older than Blarg and a long-time Republican. He can't stand Trump and wrote in Paul Ryan in 2016, and is voting for Biden this year.

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

So what is the difference between Obama calling people tea baggers and what Trump says? 

Some of Trump's nicknames are funny. "Tea Baggers" was pretty funny for its time (2010, when everything was so peaceful).

Just now, Taylor said:

Some of Trump's nicknames are funny. "Tea Baggers" was pretty funny for its time (2010, when everything was so peaceful).

Yes I love the Tea party and I laughed. Trump does flame the racial fires often but that picked up steam under Obama. He had several chances to bring people together and chose chaos and division every time. Obama even spoke ebonics when he was with black audiences. I am no fan of Bill Clinton but he knew how to be political and unite people.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bidens-tax-plan-eyes-on-the-1-and-corporations-like-amazon-171224269.html

I've got zero issue with repealing Trump's tax cuts, raising tax rates on higher earnings and making it so there aren't loopholes that have massive corporations paying nothing.  I also think everyone should have some skin in the game or at least no one should have a negative federal tax rate but I know that's not happening.  Regardless it's long overdue to start addressing the growing debt and annual deficits but I'll believe it when I see it if Biden gets elected. 

3 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bidens-tax-plan-eyes-on-the-1-and-corporations-like-amazon-171224269.html

I've got zero issue with repealing Trump's tax cuts, raising tax rates on higher earnings and making it so there aren't loopholes that have massive corporations paying nothing.  I also think everyone should have some skin in the game or at least no one should have a negative federal tax rate but I know that's not happening.  Regardless it's long overdue to start addressing the growing debt and annual deficits but I'll believe it when I see it if Biden gets elected. 

Too bad a flat tax rate will never happen 

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

How about the government, for once, look the people in the face and admit they are spending way too much money and cut spending so that nobody has to pay more than they do now?

The answer cannot always be just tax people more.

16 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

How about the government, for once, look the people in the face and admit they are spending way too much money and cut spending so that nobody has to pay more than they do now?

The answer cannot always be just tax people more.

I mean it's fair, but there are several companies, billionaires, etc... who pay fuck all in taxes. Not to mention the churches.

Tax that shit.