• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Here is something really scary.

If the Dems succeed in delaying the election for any reason this could happen.

Could House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., become president if there is no election result by January?

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano told "Varney & Co." on Thursday whether Pelosi would automatically assume the role of acting president if the 2020 election is delayed.

"It might be right," Napolitano told host Stuart Varney. "President Trump's term ends at precisely noon on Jan. 20, 2021. If the Electoral College has not yet named a successor, presumably either Donald Trump or Joe Biden, then whoever is the speaker of the House would become the acting president of the United States."

Guess where ‘mini-strokes.com’ and ‘antifa.com’ take you

Some tech-savvy trolls are working their mischief on the dueling presidential campaigns, sending them web traffic from unlikely -- and unwanted -- sources.

As social media users have noted recently, type Antifa.com in your browser, and it re-directs to JoeBiden.com.

And if one tries Mini-Strokes.com, it goes to DonaldJTrump.com.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I think BOTH SIDES are prepping to be sore losers and contest the results of the election

This is going to be the sloppiest election ever. I don’t expect any part of it to go well, nor do I expect the supporters of whoever loses to accept the results easily or graciously.

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Some tech-savvy trolls are working their mischief on the dueling presidential campaigns, sending them web traffic from unlikely -- and unwanted -- sources.

As social media users have noted recently, type Antifa.com in your browser, and it re-directs to JoeBiden.com.

https://www.keepamericagreat.com/

Omar, Tlaib call on MSNBC host Joy Reid to apologize after comments deemed Islamophobic

Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich. have called on MSNBC anchor Joy Reid to apologize after she suggested Monday night that President Trump has radicalized his supporters in the same way that "Muslims act."

"Leaders, let's say in the Muslim world, talk a lot of violent talk and encourage their supporters to be willing to commit violence, including on their own bodies, in order to win against whoever they decide is the enemy," Reid said on her new show "The ReidOut."

"We in the U.S. media describe that as they are radicalizing those people -- particularly when they're radicalizing young people. That's how we talk about the way Muslims act. When you see what Donald Trump is doing, is that any different from what we describe as radicalizing people?"

The far left Libs attacking each other. Lol

2 hours ago, Tank said:

This is going to be the sloppiest election ever. I don’t expect any part of it to go well, nor do I expect the supporters of whoever loses to accept the results easily or graciously.

The worst part of this election will be the end result, whatever that may be

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

My favorite site is KeepAmericaGreat.com