• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Or more fake stories with no proof or evidence. I guess people can decide if it’s real or not. I’m assuming if you hate Trump then you’ll just believe it to be true 

It's not out of character with other things he's done, but yeah, I'd like to see some verification that this is true.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not out of character with other things he's done, but yeah, I'd like to see some verification that this is true.

He’s said some dumb shit (McCain stuff) but this is extreme enough that i don’t believe it’s true 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Or more fake stories with no proof or evidence. I guess people can decide if it’s real or not. I’m assuming if you hate Trump then you’ll just believe it to be true 

Ah, the fake news defense. Trump has never done or said anything bad, it's just the whole world is out to get him.

1. Someone from DOJ heard him and reported it.

2. It's consistent with what he has said in the past.

3. You don't make shit like this up. He said it, grow up and accept it like an adult.

7 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Ah, the fake news defense. Trump has never done or said anything bad, it's just the whole world is out to get him.

1. Someone from DOJ heard him and reported it.

2. It's consistent with what he has said in the past.

3. You don't make shit like this up. He said it, grow up and accept it like an adult.

Until i see evidence that it’s true then yes, it’s fake. We are in an election year so we are going to hear all kinds of nonsense. You’re the one that will blindly believe anything without the proof or evidence. Yes, the entire democrat and leftists world is out to get him. That’s how politics work 

Edited by Jason

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s said some dumb shit (McCain stuff) but this is extreme enough that i don’t believe it’s true 

For sure it's fake news. It's completely out of character from someone like Trump that's lived a selfless life and has never said disparaging words toward anyone. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Until i see evidence that it’s true then yes, it’s fake. We are in an election year so we are going to hear all kinds of nonsense. You’re the one that will blindly believe anything without the proof or evidence. Yes, the entire democrat and leftists world is out to get him. That’s how politics work 

The AP confirmed two of the sources. 

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The fact that the claims are so specific (happening on a random day in 2018, in Paris of all places) add credibility. 

Even if there were a recording, his cult members would defend it as more locker room talk.

He was just joking. Libs obviously have no sense of humor. 

I doubt he said but I could be wrong. There is no shortage of deep state officials posturing for future political positions. I simply don't understand the moral argument for any dem politician. Biden has a ton of accusations and scandals that get over looked. Put scandals aside. The dem agenda is baby killing, class warfare, anti American domestic terrorism, Anti God, high taxes, single payer system, welfare state, LGBT, feminism, emasculating men, and destroying the traditional family. If someone supports the majority of this bullshit, vote dem. The reps will never be confused with the apostle Paul but there are a few decent reps. Trump brings a strong economy, low, taxes, and energy independence. He has done a lot to preserve religious freedoms and supports pro life causes. 

When choosing between two flawed candidates, I choose the one that supports my moral choices and provides a good economy. We can disagree over policies but dems don't have the moral high ground. This is the most Godless immoral party in US history. The current party easily surpasses the Dem party of slavery. Of course, I still believe the two are one in the same.