• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

18 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

CNN does a gushing documentary on Biden (of course) and like the old Soviet Union, doctors a photo of him and his son, removing the Washington Redskins logo. Nice journalism.

redskins-orig-1.jpg

I wouldn’t have even noticed or given a second thought. How any one can take the major networks seriously is beyond me.

35 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

CNN does a gushing documentary on Biden (of course) and like the old Soviet Union, doctors a photo of him and his son, removing the Washington Redskins logo. Nice journalism.

redskins-orig-1.jpg

Fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd:

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My nephew would tell you that I don’t watch Fox News.

You beat me to it. My younger brother had the audacity to reprimand me over a racial slur last month. He didn’t want his 4 year old hearing slurs. I’m thinking maybe teach her not to jump on pops sofa before complaining about my language. If anything I’m probably saving him the agony of bringing colored grand kids to a southern baptist church