• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Trump responds to magazine report claiming he insulted dead soldiers

The White House is describing an anonymously sourced article from The Atlantic as "a disgrace," claiming that it falsely accuses President Trump of insulting dead soldiers and being ignorant of who fought in World War I.

"Not a soul brave enough to put their name on any of these accusations. That's because they are false," White House spokesman Judd Deere tweeted on Thursday.

"Just another anonymously sourced story meant to tear down a Commander-in-Chief who loves our military and has delivered on the promises he's made. What a disgrace!"

Changing the subject a bit, Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb. A black guy did.

“People fear that’s, which, that which is different. We gotta, for example, why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes? A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison.”

https://twitter.com/mattmargolis/status/1301681929381646336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Changing the subject a bit, Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb. A black guy did.

“People fear that’s, which, that which is different. We gotta, for example, why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes? A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison.”

https://twitter.com/mattmargolis/status/1301681929381646336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

But is it true?

The stages of MAGA defensiveness:

1. It's untrue. Trump never said this. In fact, no other president has done more for the military than Trump!

2. It's exaggerated and misquoted. He didn't mean what they say he meant.

3. He was just being sarcastic. Stop being so sensitive, snowflake!

4. There's truth to what he's saying! Why would people join the military when they can make money and be productive members of society? Not all veterans are heroes.

5. Obama!

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No I think this one will just stop at "Fake News!" Especially since the election is so close.

I can't wait to see how Hannity and The Tuck spin this. Or just ignore it entirely.

The five stages will be true if the anonymous sources identify themselves and/or recordings are released. I doubt either of those things will happen, but yeah.

But do we know he said it ? Mail in voting is ok because we dont know it creates fraud. 

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The stages of MAGA defensiveness:

1. It's untrue. Trump never said this. In fact, no other president has done more for the military than Trump!

2. It's exaggerated and misquoted. He didn't mean what they say he meant.

3. He was just being sarcastic. Stop being so sensitive, snowflake!

4. There's truth to what he's saying! Why would people join the military when they can make money and be productive members of society? Not all veterans are heroes.

5. Obama!

I mean you guys defend Obama pretty much the same way anytime I ridicule his lack of athleticism or question his orientation. 

Devine says Dems have no intention of accepting second Trump term

Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.

"If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain't seen anything yet. ... Democrats have no intention of accepting defeat at the ballot box," Devine said on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

Devine called it "information warfare" to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.

"It's just a variation on the theme ... when [Biden] said if you don't vote for him, you ain't safe," Devine said. "It's pretty despicable, but that is everything you need to know."

The columnist called the op-ed dishonest.

"Because the scenarios they put together show that actually the Democrat proxies in the street are supposedly peaceful protesters, we've heard that before," she said. "And yet the Republicans are supposed to send in a whole bunch of violent agitators, which is exactly the opposite of what's been happening."

The law professor's comments come amid violence in Democrat-run cities and after Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and others who attended Trump's Republic National Convention acceptance speech at the White House and afterward were surrounded by angry people.

While Biden himself has condemned rioting and looting, Devine accused Brooks of "pouring gasoline on the fire" at a volatile time in the nation.

"They are being encouraged now by the Democrats to take to the streets by whatever means necessary to make democracy happen, and democracy ... from their point of view is only if Joe Biden wins," she said. "They will not tolerate another Trump win."

There is no way Biden wins on election night. I see him challenging the results in 4-6 states. Votes will be found 1–5 days after the election. Biden only path to victory is to reduce the election to a one man vote. I fully expect Justice Roberts to vote dem in this scenario. 

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

There is no way Biden wins on election night. I see him challenging the results in 4-6 states. Votes will be found 1–5 days after the election. Biden only path to victory is to reduce the election to a one man vote. I fully expect Justice Roberts to vote dem in this scenario. 

In all honesty, both sides are prepping to contest the election results. It’s going to be stupid too

15 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

By found do you mean counted? Most states don't start counting mail in ballots until election day, or even until after the polls close.

VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-16-when-absentee-mail-ballot-processing-and-counting-can-begin.aspx

Edited by st1ckboy