• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Larry is going to be so pissed at you. 

Sorry, I voted for Harris. I can't wait until she starts working side by side with squad. In fact I've inventoried my guns and their value for the mandatory buy backs. I need the extra cash. 

2 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Between you and tdawg, that's two would-be Dem voters in New Hampshire who aren't voting. Good thing you don't live in Pennsylvania or Florida.

I voted, and held my nosing doing so. But I'd rather eat dogshit than dog diarrhea.

Edited by Angelsjunky

8 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

They probably don't even know what the signs say.

Holy Racism!

Nigeria/Official language

English

The official language is English, but it is spoken less frequently in rural areas and amongst people with lower education levels. Other major languages spoken include: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulfulde, Ibibio, Kanuri, and Tiv. Nigerian Sign Language, Hausa Sign Language, and Bura Sign Language are all used in Nigeria.

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

Holy Racism!

Nigeria/Official language

English

The official language is English, but it is spoken less frequently in rural areas and amongst people with lower education levels. Other major languages spoken include: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulfulde, Ibibio, Kanuri, and Tiv. Nigerian Sign Language, Hausa Sign Language, and Bura Sign Language are all used in Nigeria.

I work with a Nigerian dude and his English sucks. I do like the food he brings in for potlucks. It always has curry and goat meat.