• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Spin Rate said:

Well, it could be argued that the degree by which one candidate wins or loses will determine the direction of the losing party in the future.

2016 didn't seem to teach the Democrats any lessons in getting younger, more relevant candidates. They went right back to the boomer retirement home for babbling Joe Biden. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

2016 didn't seem to teach the Democrats any lessons in getting younger, more relevant candidates. They went right back to the boomer retirement home for babbling Joe Biden. 

I guess we'll find out in the next couple days whether it helped them.

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I actually agree with you here. So many better candidates out there. But at this point I'd vote for a sentient potato over Trump. That's really it for me. Not excited about Biden, but truly disgusted by the idea of another Trump term. 

10 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I guess we'll find out in the next couple days whether it helped them.

Whether they win the election or not they are steering their party in the wrong direction. That was true with running Clinton and Trump in 2016. Two shitty candidates that don't represent their party. Like 2016, whichever candidate wins that was the wrong person for the job.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The establishment won't allow the popular democrats to ever have real power. They've got a pretty thin bullpen of allowable candidates

Just now, Don said:

I actually agree with you here. So many better candidates out there. But at this point I'd vote for a sentient potato over Trump. That's really it for me. Not excited about Biden, but truly disgusted by the idea of another Trump term. 

You voted for Harris. That was your choice whether you realized it or not.

Just now, Spin Rate said:

I like Kamala Harris and believe she would make a great president.

She was so well liked as the Attorney General in California. And yet, some small time governor from Hawaii burned her candidacy to the ground in less than five minutes in the first debates. 

But Kamala is doing what Kamala does best, work her way up the ladder through the kindness of older men. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She was so well liked as the Attorney General in California. And yet, some small time governor from Hawaii burned her candidacy to the ground in less than five minutes in the first debates. 

But Kamala is doing what Kamala does best, work her way up the ladder through the kindness of older men. 

Yep, and I say, good for her. She finds a way to succeed. That's the American dream.