• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That's typing, this is speaking it.

This is like Biden speaking what a cat types when it walks across a keyboard.

I think it is symptomatic of schizophasia or aphasia, which is a mental degeneration where words come out scrambled and the person doesn't realize they are speaking gibberish. In short, tossed word salad. 

12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Dude, I’d vote for Adolph Hitler over Trump.  

I would think you would be concerned with having a woman in the highest office in the country. But then again, you're a progressive so the thought of President Harris probably makes your nipples hard. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I guess if your okay with electing Harris a president then keep ignoring how Biden is mentally slipping away. 

No one's ignoring anything. Hes definitely losing his mental faculties.

The point is, so is Trump. Dude says just as much idiotic shit. If anyone is ignoring anything, it's the cons. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

No one's ignoring anything. Hes definitely losing his mental faculties.

The point is, so is Trump. Dude says just as much idiotic shit. If anyone is ignoring anything, it's the cons. 

You've been imagining Harris moist and sitting in the oval office chair, haven't you?

Just now, Blarg said:

If Kamala does assume the office it will be in line with her past of promotion through a relationship with an older man. 

Good for her. When a man sleeps his way to the top, he's treated like a legend.