• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'll ignore the hideous website you posted this from and just go to the video.

Yeah, Biden is dumb. 

“If Donald Trump has his way,” Biden said, “the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be, it’s estimated that 200 million people would’ve died probably by the time I finish this talk.”

He is fucking crazy but the laugh is he keeps saying "we choose hope over fear." His entire platform is fear mongering.

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

“If Donald Trump has his way,” Biden said, “the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be, it’s estimated that 200 million people would’ve died probably by the time I finish this talk.”

He is fucking crazy but the laugh is he keeps saying "we choose hope over fear." His entire platform is fear mongering.

I heard that the suburbs will disappear if Biden wins.

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'd take 4 more years of Trump if it meant Covid wasn't still a thing and people weren't dying. 

But that's not what's going on, unfortunately. And whether you blame Trump for the poor handling of the virus or not (I don't), the fact is he was the President during the worst pandemic in a century.

Just like he gets credit for being the President during a booming economy...

Well, I disagree with comparing the virus to the economy, but I appreciate/respect your answer and candor. 

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Biden will control this virus. Maybe now we’ll finally be forced to wear masks, social distance, and everything will be locked down.

oh wait.

Self own here.

Oh wait, the mayors, I forgot about that narrative.

12 minutes ago, failos said:

55410FEF-8DF2-4144-A194-AAD0B734AB5C.gif

So, you said Biden will force lockdowns and mask wearing etc...

But Biden isn't the President. 

Also, evidently the President doesn't control those things. It's up to the states to decide.

So right now righties are blaming governors and mayors for all the problems. 

But are they going to switch to blaming Biden if he wins the presidency? I'm guessing yes.

27 minutes ago, failos said:

Well, I disagree with comparing the virus to the economy, but I appreciate/respect your answer and candor. 

I'm only going to contribute here if I can have respectful discourse. Unfortunately that means I have to avoid certain posters (not ignore, that's gay). 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So, you said Biden will force lockdowns and mask wearing etc...

But Biden isn't the President. 

Also, evidently the President doesn't control those things. It's up to the states to decide.

So right now righties are blaming governors and mayors for all the problems. 

But are they going to switch to blaming Biden if he wins the presidency? I'm guessing yes.

I was referring to a hypothetical Biden presidency.

But what you outlined is the point I was trying to make. The president has no real control over this, and we are already wearing masks, social distancing, having lockdowns.

Ergo, Joe Biden is campaigning on the fears of people and wouldn’t do anything differently than trump except spout some typical Democrat platitude about how we’re fighting this thing together and how he believes in the science™️

12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Oh super duper gay.  Like throw the homo off the building gay.  

And frankly I think it shows a real lack of character.  

You a lawyer for gay rights or something? Either that or you are one yourself (nothing wrong with that I guess).
Every post you’ve ever made has some kind of reference to gays or cocks.