• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Well. Isn’t that for the best?  Fact is people are going to these things and getting infected.  They go home, infect more people.  Some people will die.  If it’s 8,000 it’s only a quarter of the death and suffering.  

History will not be kind to Trump.  These rallies are happening only because he’s out of money.  So he packs his idiots in to share germs during a pandemic.  But he  won’t go down like Hitler or Stalin.  He’ll be more in the douchebag murderer class, like Saddam.

I never thought anyone would be so dumb to kill off their own voters just before an election.

That's Trump for you.

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

I never thought anyone would be so dumb to kill off their own voters just before an election.

That's Trump for you.

I am obligated to say the following. Apologies but the boomercons must be tickled.

This is good news for libs. Every dead republican voter will vote blue in the next election.

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

Well. Isn’t that for the best?  Fact is people are going to these things and getting infected.  They go home, infect more people.  Some people will die.  If it’s 8,000 it’s only a quarter of the death and suffering.  

History will not be kind to Trump.  These rallies are happening only because he’s out of money.  So he packs his idiots in to share germs during a pandemic.  But he  won’t go down like Hitler or Stalin.  He’ll be more in the douchebag murderer class, like Saddam.

lol wow, so much vitrol.

It will be funny if Trump wins.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

Yeah, it's like going to a BLM protest. Why isn't there someone stopping this? Like a mayor or a governor. So irresponsible and yet... 

I think this is a very well orchestrated fuck you to the entire left wing protest movement. You skids can't have your rioting and looting then bitch about people actually peacefully gathering. Face it, you lost that moral high ground, now stfu. 

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

That's Trump for you.

How many days of riots in Seattle and Portland. STFU, skid, you lost the right to open your mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, it's like going to a BLM protest. Why isn't there someone stopping this? Like a mayor or a governor. So irresponsible and yet... 

I think this is a very well orchestrated fuck you to the entire left wing protest movement. You skids can't have your rioting and looting then bitch about people actually peacefully gathering. Face it, you lost that moral high ground, now stfu. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/523937-trump-fans-block-traffic-on-new-york-bridge%3famp

I tried so hard, and got so faaaar. But in the eeeeend it doesn't even matter

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Can't even go for a drive with some friends without a bunch of skids blocking your peaceful protest. You did notice the part they glossed over where counter protesters (skids) caused the traffic to stop? Yeah, they slipped that right by you. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Can't even go for a drive with some friends without a bunch of skids blocking your peaceful protest. You did notice the part they glossed over where counter protesters (skids) caused the traffic to stop? Yeah, they slipped that right by you. 

The article didn't say anything even remotely close to that.

Take your Centrum Silver, Blarg. You're a bit off today.